Chapter 27

1 month later
Y/n PoV
"I can now declare JungMi as healthy and cured!" The doctor exclaimed.

JungMi started screaming in joy, running around the room. "NO MORE SLEEPY AND NO MORE VOMIT!" She roared.

Me and Jungkook chuckled at her cute behaviour. Jungkook quickly went to her and lifted her up. "Ice cream?" He held his palm out.

JungMi high fived him, cheering for ice cream.

Me and Jungkook thanked the doctor, and went out of the clinic. "I want to have ice cream!" JungMi exclaimed, still in Jungkook's hold.

"Let's go!"

The three of us met up with my boyfriend of 2 weeks in the ice cream shop.

"Taehyung!" I hugged him. I pulled away and he put his arm around my shoulder. He bro-hugged Jungkook and tickled JungMi. "JungMi-ah congratulations." He did a very over-exaggerated bow.

We all laughed and joked as we ate our ice cream, Taehyung staying close to me the whole time.

I feel like I'm falling for him over and over again. Everytime I see him my heart starts to race and I become nervous.

-

It was now the evening and we were all snuggled in the living room watching a movie. JungMi and Jungkook were snuggled up together on the floor, me and Taehyung behind them on the couch.

I felt Taehyung put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer. I looked into his eyes and he stared back at mine.

He did it again! I feel trapped. Why can't I stop looking at him? What's happening to me.

Taehyung's eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips before he leaned in and softly placed his lips on mine.

My eyes widened as I tried to process what the fuck was going on, when I came to my senses I kissed him back, placing my arms around his neck.

"Yah! At least do that when your siblings aren't in the room!" Jungkook exclaimed, his eyes not leaving the TV.

I pushed Taehyung away, blushing harshly as I hid my face with my cushion.

Taehyung chuckled at me, pinching my cheeks . "Cute."

"I-I'm going to the bathroom." I said, quickly getting up.

I closed the door and dropped to the floor. HE KISSED ME! MY FIRST KISS!

I began squirming all over the floor, blushing and fangirling, the scene of the kiss replaying in my mind.

I was interrupted when I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Thinking of me?" His deep voice echoed throughout my whole body. "Yah Kim Taehyung! Go away!" I blushed even harder. I probably looked like a red marker by now.

I heard him cutely chuckle before walking away. I sighed, closing my eyes tight as I pondered over how I'm going to face him now.

Time Skip: 3 years later
Here I was, sat in my wedding dress, staring at myself through a large mirror that was right in front of me.

I would've never dreamed of this day. I never thought I would ever get the chance to even interact with the opposite gender, never mind marry someone of the opposite gender.

I heard a knock on the door and in came my two amazing siblings and Jungkook's girlfriend, Eun-Byeol.

Eun-Byeol was nothing like Yeri. She was so generous and selfless. She cared for me and JungMi so much, and loved Jungkook so much. I couldn't have wished for my brother to meet anyone better. She truly was like an older sister for me.

JungMi was now 7. It's been such an emotional rollercoaster seeing her grow. She's the most intelligent and mature 7 year old I've ever met. She's obviously got it from her sister.

"Unnie!" She came and hugged me. "Your looking beautiful sis." Jungkook came and handed me a bouquet of flowers. I smiled at him, tears already brimming my eyes.

"Y/n if you cry now the makeup artist will hate you." Eun-Byeol said, trying to lighten up the mood.

I chuckled, wiping my tears that were in my eyes before they fell.

As soon as I composed myself, Jungkook broke down crying. "Yah! Your gonna make me cry!" I kicked him.

"I can't help it!" He said, Eun-Byeol laughing while hugging him.

Soon, JungMi also began her waterworks, which then started mine.

"Unnie your gonna leave me and Oppa." She clung onto me. "Baby I'm not leaving you. I-I'm going to live in another house but I will always be with you. I'm here..." I pointed at her heart. "And here." I pointed at my phone.

She laughed, hugging me again. I hugged her back before standing up and hugging my older brother who still couldn't stop his tears. My hands wrapped around his waist and my head laid on his chest.

He held me tightly, kissing my head. "I'm going to come for a sleepover for two weeks every month, whether you like it or not." I told him.

"Really? I thought I'd finally be able to get rid of you." He joked. "That explains why your crying." I said sarcastically.

-
The doors to the hall opened as I linked my arms with Jungkook. My eyes instantly met my soulmate's. I could see the tears glistening in his eyes as I smiled at him.

Jungkook had now walked me down the aisle and he had to hand me over to Taehyung but he couldn't seem to do it.

I wiped away his tears and pecked him on his cheek before taking Taehyung's hand as he pulled me up onto the stage.

Eun-Byeol took Jungkook and sat him down, along with her and JungMi.

Me and Taehyung had said all our vows and promises, and now we were finally announced as husband and wife.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Taehyung cupped my cheek, kissing me passionately. My arms made my way around his neck as I pulled him in closer.

"I love you so much." He whispered in my ear.

My life was now complete. I had the love of my life by my side, and my 3 siblings. Jungkook, JungMi and Eun-Byeol. I couldn't have thought of a better way for my happily ever after...

ITS FINISHEDDDDD! Wow this series has been amazing and I've gained so many beautiful supporters. I'm really sad to see this book go, but I'll always come back to it and it will remind me of how much I've grown and how lucky I am to have you all. Please continue to support me and my other works. I love you all💜💜💜💜💜