Chapter 15

Jungkook PoV
I was putting Jung-Mi to sleep, it was really hard as she keeps getting flashbacks to what happened. She's terrified.

She would wake up every 10 minutes hyperventilating and sweating.

I soon heard a few bleeps from my phone. It was y/n. I picked up the call.

"Jungkook how is Jung-Mi now? I'm sorry I didn't see it coming. I can't believe i didn't know anything about it." She spoke.

"It's not your fault. You've found out the most important bit which is fine. Jung-Mi..." I sighed while looking at her trembling figure.

"Y/n she's traumatised." My voice cracked.

Jung-Mi quickly sat up, sitting in my lap. "Unnie?" I put the phone on speaker mode. "Y/n talk to Jung-Mi."

"My little dongsaeng!" She cooed. "How is little Jung-Mi ah?"

Her lips quivered before she started crying again. "Unnie come back!" She pleaded.

Y/n stayed silent. She didn't know what to say. "I'm coming back soon baby. I promise. But i will only come back if you stop crying. No more tears okay?" She said.

Jung-Mi instantly wiped her tears and hugged me. "Okay I promise. No cry." Me and y/n chuckled as I kissed her forehead.

"Jungkook put Jung-Mi to sleep. I will ring you after. It's important."

I was about to hang up until I heard Jay's voice on the other line.

"Why are you talking to Jungkook?"

I heard y/n go silent as she didn't know what to say. "I asked you something." He growled.

Y/n still stayed silent. I was about to say something when I heard a slap from the other side. "I ASKED YOU SOMETHING!" He screamed.

"Park Jay! Don't you dare touch me with those filthy hands." Y/n screamed. I picked up Jung-Mi and ran downstairs to the boys.

"Hobi Hyung can you take Jung-Mi into the living room. Try to put her to sleep it's urgent." He nodded and took Jung-Mi out.

I put my phone on speaker mode and we instantly all heard screaming. We could hear grunts and kicks, furniture being thrown everywhere. They were fighting...

"We need to go now!" Namjoon yelled, as we all rushed out.

Before I went out, I ran into the living room. "Hobi Hyung stay here with Jung-Mi. Don't let ANYTHING happen to her. Y/n's in trouble we need to go." I breathed out before rushing back outside in the passenger seat, Taehyung driving.

"Go faster!" I yelled, still listening to the call.

"JUNGKOOK HELP M-" y/n's muffled scream soon became silent.

I heard evil laughing from the other side of the phone before the call was cut off.
-
We got there within 10 minutes, many vans of our men Met us out of the mansion as we easily tackled the guards outside.

20 men went through each and every possible entry there was. Me and the boys ran towards the main door until we heard car screeches from behind us.

"Fuck." I cursed, screaming to the boys to get in the car. It was Jay. He ran away with y/n.