Chapter 8

Jungkook PoV
It was 5pm, and I headed towards the bedroom to wake up little Jung-Mi. If I don't wake her up now she won't be able to sleep till late.

As I approached the door, I heard loud wails and sobs. I opened the door a little and the sight in front of me broke me.

Jung-Mi was sat in Y/n's lap crying her eyes out, Y/n's eyes watering as she held her close. "Appa!" She screamed for our uncle.

"I want appa!" She continuously screamed and cried, and I could see
y/n was having a hard time calming her down.

I walked into the room, sitting next to them both and immediately taking Jung-Mi into my arms. I hushed her, rocked her back and forth and made her feel safe in my arms.

Soon, only small sobs came out of her mouth as she calmed down, hugging me tightly. I gave her the plushie and held her close.

"Y/n I need to speak to you." I spoke softly." Her big doe eyes met mine and that's when I instantly regret my decision.

I regret it but I can't go back on my words. Me and the boys all agreed it was the best thing to do...I just don't know how y/n is gonna take it.

"Me and the boys...we were talking...you know it's not safe anymore. Someone is after us and you know it. Y/n...I don't know how to say this but..." I sighed.

"You and Jung-Mi...your not allowed to leave the house. I'll leave you with your phone but I'll have to cancel any sort of location apps and stuff." I looked away, not being able to face her.

Suddenly, I felt her hands on mine. "I understand Jungkook. I'll do anything so that Jung-Mi is safe. Please don't beat yourself up for this decision." She hugged me tightly.

I finally released the tears that I was holding in. I seem to have gotten so emotional recently...

Y/n sadly smiled at me before leaving the room. I sighed, knowing that deep down she's hurting and there's nothing I can do about it.

"Oppa will play with me?" Small Jung-Mi asked. "Oppa will play with you." I cooed, beginning to tickle her.

                          Y/n PoV
Closing the door to my bedroom, I flopped down onto my bed and released all of my emotions I've kept bottled up.

I can't help but feel guilty. I still can't stop thinking about the day when Jungkook asked me if I noticed anything confusing or suspicious about Jay. It's been eating me alive.

And for the fact he wants to keep me locked up. I would have hated him for it but now that I have Jung-Mi, I feel like I have to do it for her well-being. I am of course sad. I only went to uni for a day...my dream came true for a day only...but at least I witnessed it right?

Now I am just going to focus on myself and my siblings. Do what's best for us. I need to stop being so selfish. I wiped my tears, deciding to go and tell Jungkook everything.