Chapter 14

"Jungkook calm the fuck down!" Yoongi pushed me back into my seat. "YOU HEARD WHAT SHE SAID ARE YOU DEAF!? IM NOT LETTING HER STAY THERE ANY LONGER FUCK YOU!"  I got up to leave again but Taehyung blocked the door.

"We have a plan. We will execute it from tomorrow. Just please...please trust us. Don't act out of anger. Nothing good ever comes out of It."

The boys sat me down and began talking to me to calm me down but all I could think about is how it's all my fault.

We were talking about our plan until I heard a deafening scream come from Jung-Mi. We all rushed out, I sprinted towards her. I never ran this fast in my life.

I saw guards surrounding the living room, Jung-Mi was being held at gun point.

I felt my heart rip and anger rushed up my body. "Let go of her." I said through gritted teeth, reaching out for my gun.

"Step closer and she's dead." The masked guy said, ragging Jung-Mi by her hair. Jung-Mi began screaming and crying, begging me to save her.

She was petrified, our large doe eyes looked straight at each other, full of tears.

Soon, I heard hundreds of footsteps, some running into my house from downstairs, some surrounding us upstairs and they all scattered around.

My men...they came just on time.

I chuckled, looking at the masked man. "I'm not going to repeat myself. Let. Her. Go." I stared deadly into his eyes, my eyes going dark and filled with anger.

"Shoot!" As my men outnumbered the enemy men, they were all shot dead within seconds. I heard Jung-Mi screaming, covering her ears and her eyes closed. Her small form shook as she fell to the floor.

I quickly scooped her off the ground, keeping her close in my arms and running upstairs to take her to her room. "Oppa is here now princess. Nothing will happen now it's okay."

"I want to go b-back to Appa! Jung-Mi is s-scared h-here!" She clung onto me like her life depended on it.

Tears flew down my cheeks hearing that she is scared in her own home. Both of my sisters were hurting and it's all because of me.

                         Y/n PoV
I was currently in my room, rolled up like a baguette. I didn't want to see Jay. I didn't want to see anyone but to my luck, the bastard walked in.

I flinched, wrapping myself up more. "Y/n...will you be my partner in crime?"

I turned towards him immediately. "We can bring Jungkook down. Together." He looked at me.

I fake smiled and hugged him. "I thought you'd never ask."

Quite a short chapter but WoA🙈🙈