Chapter 1

Y/n PoV
Brushing off my skirt, I admired myself in the mirror. "First day of school"

I broke out into a smile that I couldn't break out of. Nothing can explain how excited I am for today. My first time going to a school.

Well...not exactly a school but it's a university but it's still school...right?

I skipped out into Jungkook's room, only to see him still asleep.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" I dragged him out of bed. "I swear to god if you make me late on my first day I will personally strangle you and make it look like an accident."

He chuckled tiredly, rubbing his eyes. "Please spare me mother."

While Jungkook was in the bathroom I organised his bag, since I didn't want us to be late.

Eventually, he came out of the bathroom. I handed him his bag and we went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Wow pancakes!" It was just me, Jin and Jungkook awake, as Jin cooked for us and it's way too early for the rest of them.

We thanked Jin for the meal and tucked right in, the excitement growing in me every second.

-
"Take care!" Jin waved at us, before driving off. I stood amazed by the university. "Woah." It was so...big! And so tall. Students were everywhere and I felt something that I'd never felt before.

The moment I've been longing for. For ages. My mouth was slightly open as I admired the building, until Jungkook placed his hand under my chin and closed my mouth. "A bug might enter your mouth."

I sarcastically smiled at him, when 3 boys came walking up to us. One of them gave me a paper with his number that said 'hmu cutie' ."

I smirked, scrunching the paper and shoving it down his throat before walking off, Jungkook smirking at the dude before following me.

We walked into the big building, as I glanced at the signs for guidance. "Continue to do that to any guy that comes your way. It makes my job as your brother way easier."

I chuckled, slapping his back .  "If only I find my Romeo in this building." I exaggerated a sigh.

"Yeah and you know what happens to Romeo at the end? He dies."

I looked at him offended. "Ya! Juliet dies too though."

"Exactly."

This was a short chapter but I'm getting used to writing long parts again :)