Chapter 12

Y/n PoV
It's been two weeks since I've been at Jay's house. I miss Jungkook, Jung-Mi and the boys so much.

I haven't found anything suspicious, but that's probably because Jay has been home all day for the past two weeks. He has restricted me from going to the basement, which is probably where his plans are.

I was just waiting for him to go out of the house so I can see what he is hiding.

"Jay are you okay with me staying here? I don't want to be a burden or anything." I said while munching on my subway sandwich.

"Don't be stupid. I'm more than happy to have you here. It feels nice to finally have some company." He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

I laughed it off, slowly moving out of his grip. Ever since I've been here, he's been trying to get close to me and I hate it.

"Y/n I need to go out now. I'm meeting a few friends. Just don't go to the areas of the mansion where you aren't allowed." He said. I nodded as he went to get ready, then walked out.

I quickly ran to my room, making sure no one was around and I turned on my earpiece.

"Boys are you there!?" I whisper yelled. "Y-yah we are here. Guys wake up!" I heard Jin yell.

"Listen. Jay has gone out. I can explore the basement. I will try to get something." I said, going out of my room.

I headed towards the basement and saw two guards standing outside it. "Fuck." I mumbled.

"Hey you guys! Please help me. I heard glass shattering upstairs. Can you please check it out?"

The guards were going to deny you, as it wasn't their job but then they remembered their bosses words... "make her feel at home and do everything she says."

They nodded, heading upstairs. I took this opportunity to walk into the basement.

At first it was just a small empty room, but it had two doors. One on the left and one on the right.

I opened the door on the left and saw a huge gun practicing area, full of weapons and machinery. I walked around for a while but didn't find anything so I went to the right door.

Here was a normal sitting room. I looked around but found nothing until I tripped and my hands accidentally shuffled some books on the book case.

Then, a wall behind me opener revealing a staircase. "What the fuck."

"Y/n have you found anything?" Namjoon asked. "I found a secret passage way. It looks scary as hell I don't wanna go down there." I said.

"Your a Jeon so act like one. Get down there." I heard Jungkook say. I rolled my eyes, taking a deep breath before heading down there, putting my phone flashlight on.

I opened the door and saw a middle sized room, full of tape, pictures and writing on the wall, papers everywhere and cabinets.

"Bingo." I sighed. The boys all hurdled in to listen to what you were going to say.

You looked around seeing brief mentions of Jungkook and you, and the boys but it didn't make much sense to you or the boys.

You searched the whole room and didn't find anything. Only heaps of information about you and the boys.

You decided to look into the last wardrobe loosing hope until what you saw made you let out a loud gasp.

"What happened?" Jungkook said.
"J-Jungkook... he- he's going for
Jung-Mi."