Lucius Malfoy Part 3

Here is the last part of the Lucius imagine requested by MayIJustRead . I hope you enjoy it. 😉

Lucius Malfoy x Reader
Pure-Blood
Hufflepuff

Key:
(Y/B/F) - your best friend
(Y/F/N) - your friends name
(Y/O/F) - your other friend

**************************

"So how was the date," (Y/B/F) asks once I walk in our dorm with a smile on my face. I'm still giddy and blushing from the events that happen that night. "By the look on your face, it went well," she says motioning to my pink face. "Well.... it went great," despite have our differences, we do have a few things in common," I say. "Ooooo, I want to hear all about it," (Y/B/F) says all giddy sitting on her bed, all of her attention on me. "Okay," I say sighing with a smile on my face. "Where do I begin."

**************************

Since we both hinted at a possible second date. Lucius asked me out again! I was so excited as soon as the words left his luscious lips. He asked me when I was leaving Charms. Bumping into each has been a common theme for us.We were going for a walk around the Black Lake before lunch, since we both had free periods. For the past week leading up to this exciting day the girls and I couldn't keep our excitement at bay.

"You will take his breath away," (Y/F/N) says smiling, before heading off to Divignation with (Y/O//F). "She's right you know," (Y/B/F) say before giving me a hug. She then walks past Lucius who was heading my way. She gives him a polite greeting before heading off to her next class, Potions. "Hey (Y/N) ready to go," he asks. "Yes, let's go," I say smiling at him, which he ends up returning.

"I know this may sound far-fetched, I'm Slytherin so it's kinda in my nature," Lucius says while we walk around the beautiful lake. "What I'm trying to say is, will you be my girlfriend?" "Ambitious much," I say with a giggle. "Well it's kinda in nature," he says chuckling as he rubbed his hand behind his neck. "I was just joking with you." I kiss him on the cheek. "I would love to be your girlfriend," I say. We hug which feels like an eternity, which was the best "eternity" of my life.

**************************

"Babe!," I shout spotting my boyfriend walking my direction, talking with some of his mates. His attention was immediately drawn to the nickname. He excuses himself and speed walks over to me. I leave my friends I was walking with and run to my boyfriend, my girls shortly on my heels. By the time they catch me I was already in his arms. "It's only been two class periods and you miss each other that badly," (Y/B/F) says chuckling. "Yeah," I say muffled from our embrace. "It felt like forever," Lucius adds enjoying our hug. "(Y/N) we have to go to Transfiguration," (Y/F/N) says pulling me away from Lucius. "Right," I say. "I'll see you at lunch Lucius," I say kissing on the cheek. "You missed," he says as he leans in. I lean as well for a passionate kiss. "(Y/N) we're going to be late," (Y/B/F) says pulling me away. "You two are like James and Lily," (Y/O/F) says once I catch up to the group. "We are nothing like James and Lily".

A/N: Well MayIJustRead ...what did you think? Thank you so much for your request. I really enjoyed writing your request and making it happen. For my other readers, please feel free to comment your requests in the comments.