Remus Lupin

Thank you MayIJustRead  for your request. Please let me know what you think. 😊

Remus x Reader
Hufflepuff
Half-Blood

*The classroom setting will be slightly based on the divignation scene in Prisoner of Azkaban*

*******

It's was a crisp fall afternoon and the Hogwarts students were stuck in class. Remus, (Y/N) and the rest of the Marauders were stuck in Divignation. "Now I want everyone to exchange cups with your partners and read what they say to them," the professor announced. I looked at my chocolate lover of a boyfriend, and hand him my cup. Remus gave me a warm smile and handed me his. James was partnered with Sirius, and Peter was partnered with a girl from Ravenclaw.

"(Y/N) your says...," Remus pauses and then squints at his girlfriend's cup, while furrowing his eyebrows trying to make out what it's says. "Darling, yours says your hard work will lead to your greatest successes," Remus says. I raise my eyebrows in shock, Remus just nods his head. "That's my girl," Remus says with a smile, making sure I was the only one that heard him. I blush, trying shift the attention off of me I say, "While yours says, your love will keep you grounded and will last a lifetime." "Come again darling?," Remus questions. "Your love will keep you grounded and will last a lifetime," I say a bit louder and slower. Sirius who overheard gives a wolf howl, "Yeah Moony!," he says. Remus puts his head in his hands out of embarrassment, all the while comprehending what you told him. "You alright Moony," I ask. "Never better darling," Remus says bringing his head out his hands.

*******

"Alright class, that's all for today, make sure you take note of what your partners cup says for next class," the professor says. "You coming Moony?," James questions from the doorframe of the classroom, Sirius and Peter beside him. "I'll catch up with you at the Great Hall Prongs," Remus says picking up his textbooks. "Ready (Y/N)," Remus says. "Yeah," I say with my textbooks in hand. We leave Divignation to lunch, the halls were empty. "About what you read from my cup," Remus say and stops walking. "Yes Remmy," I say looking at him, stopping as well. "Well it said my love will keep me grounded and last a lifetime, you do keep me grounded and that's what I love about you. Do you think our love will last a lifetime?," he asked. "Of course, I love you more than you'll ever know, and I'm sure you feel the same. You can't get rid of me Remus," I say with smirk. "I really can't darling, and I love you unconditionally," Remus says. I look into his warm brown eyes and I knew he was being honest. He then leans down and I lean in too. Our lips then meet he wraps his arms around my waste and I run my hands through his hair. And in that moment we both knew we don't have to worry about our love not lasting forever.