Regulus Black Part 3

This imagine was requested by rexy4evr . I hope you enjoy it.
*************
Regulus Black x Daughter
Pure-Blood
Slytherin
*************

Luci's family were gathered in one stand to watch their extraordinary girl perform in the intense match against Ravenclaw. However there was a group of men that stuck out apart from the very well known family.

Callan Sorrows, with his disheveled wavy midnight hair was advertising his unique style, that was completely different than the Malfoy's.

Next was Fernley Von Archer, with hair like his brother only more neat and with bangs that covered his luscious brows. His expression was kinder than his brother, Callan, which made him look more approachable and open.

Lyall Von Archer looked the youngest of them all, like Fernley he had an approachable yet cheeky expression on his face. His hair was mix between his brothers tame yet only having some curl at the ends.

But all of them had the same look of pride on their faces, proud to be here and to cheer on their little niece. Talking amongst themselves carrying their own conversation that was different than the Black's and Malfoy's they felt comfortable with where they were.

***

Luci held her breath as she stood behind the door that led to field. She sworn she overheard her captain speak something among the lines of motivation; but she was all in her head. She couldn't help but think whether or not her uncles have shown up. Sure the girl wrote them letters but neither of her mother's brother's responded to the message. It was a cold feeling she felt deep within, ever since her mother passed oh so long ago, it felt as if anyone on her mother's side of the family cut ties with anyone on her father's side. Luci's mother was like the glue that held both families together. But now that she was gone, there was a void in the middle of the bridge that brought both families together.

Luci was knocked out of her thoughts when her best friend gave her a reassuring squeeze on her shoulder. "I'm sure they showed up," her friend whispered and just like that they were off. Once Luci was out there her eyes scanned every single stand to see where her supporters were. She let out a sigh of relief when her eyes met Sirius' then her eyes moved on and saw her uncles a row over from the others. A smile tugged on her lips as she made her way to the center field where the game would soon begin.

Hitting the bludger with all the strength in her body she was able to allow one of the chasers from her team to score. Ravenclaw was neck and neck with them, and from what Luci noticed both of there seekers was nowhere in sight. The tension was unnerving but Luci didn't show it. All they needed to do was have their seeker find the snitch or chaser score more goals and they would win.

Luci's family mumbled "come on" and "oh Merlin" amongst themselves, they were just as tense as Luci, if not more. Her mother's brothers on the other hand didn't even flinch at the score, they had all the faith in the world that Slytherin would win; if not they would just have to hex the other team into an oblivion.

***

Sure enough the announcer's voice pierced through the intense wind that the Slytherin seeker had found the snitch and Slytherin won the game. The crowd erupted with applause and Luci's family stood hooting and hollering for the team but more specifically Luci. Narcissa hugged her husband and sister while Sirius and Regulus high five each other.

Callan, Fernley, and Lyall stood up and sneakily headed down to the bottom of the pitch, each wearing a smile that was bigger than the other's. Luci's face was priceless upon seeing her uncles when she walked out of the tent.

"Uncle Callan," she expressed racing and jumping into her uncles arms. "I'm so proud of you kid," he said with his smile never faltering.

"I thought you guys wouldn't of showed up—you didn't write back," Luci said, her cheerful expression shifting to sorrow. Callan placed her on the ground as she looked between her uncles for an answer.

"I did," Lyall said breaking the silence—"It probably got lost in travel to you, sorry Luc," Lyall finished, earning glares from his other brothers.

"It's okay—I forgive you Uncle Ly," Luci smiled wholeheartedly as she outstretched her arms embracing him. Lyall smirked at his brothers as Luci buried her head into the side of his neck. Callan rolled his eyes while Fernley muttered an insult under his breath. Lyall placed Luci down.

"Your mother would be very proud of you," Fernley spoke softly after squatting to Luci's level.

"Thank you uncle Fer," Luci expressed wrapping her arms around his neck causing him to hug her in response.

"You're a good kid Luci," Fernley said before ruffling Luci's hair causing her to giggle.

From their Luci's uncles apparated right in front of her eyes, causing her heart to sink into her stomach. And just like that they were gone Luci thought to herself. Although that was where the sprout of hope of seeing them again started to grow.

**********
A/N: rexy4evr I really appreciate you patience as it took me longer than expected to write this. There was other obligations that needed my attention. But I'm happy that I have this completed for you.