Sirius Black

This is an imagine requested by MayIJustRead . Thanks for the request.

Sirius Black x Reader
Half-Blood
Ravenclaw

••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey Nitwit!," Sirius Black shouts at me as I pass by. I clench my books closer to my chest and continue walking. "Nice one Pads," I hear James Potter say to Sirius, as I continue my walk with my friends to potions. "Don't pay attention to them (Y/N), there just jealous of how smart you are," my friend Marisol says. "Yeah, you're tough, and stronger than that, don't let it bother you," Ingrid adds. "Thanks girls," I reply. "Besides, maybe Sirius has a crush on you," Ingrid says with a smirk as we walk down the stairs to dungeon. "I doubt it," I respond. "You never know (Y/N), boys like teasing girls they like to get their attention," Marisol says. "Stop giving me false hope girls," I say speed walking away from them and into class. They are the only one that know about my crush on Sirius Black. Come on who wouldn't. His soulful black eyes and gorgeous hair. Who doesn't think he's attractive. His bullying is super annoying and I just don't know if I can take it anymore.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey Halfy!," Sirius shouts as walk past with Ingrid. I stop dead in my tracks because of the insult. I was a halfblood, my dad was a doctor and my mom professor at Puddlemere United. I felt my heart sink deep into my stomach. "Shove off Black, leave the poor girl alone. It bad enough that she's had to deal with your bullying for a month," Ingrid shouts. Sirius only chuckled with his fellow Marauders and walked away. "Thanks Ingrid," I say. "It's not a problem love," she says with a wink as we walk to the library.

"So we have a test in astrology coming up," I say taking a seat at a table. "Yeah, we do," Ingrid confirms. "Okay let's start off with constellations." "That sounds like a great idea (Y/N)."

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Since Ingrid had to leave early because of her next class, I was without my friends. "Well, what do we have here boys," Sirius says, taking my attention away from studying. He was strutting over to me with the Marauders. "A Ravenclaw in her natural habitat," Sirius continued, now at my table. James and Peter laugh. Remus was nowhere in site. "Whatcha reading love," Sirius  says scooping my textbook up from in front of me. "None of your business Black," I snap. "Wow boys, this Ravenclaw has talons," he says. The boy chuckle. "As you wish," Sirius says dropping the textbook on the ground. He laughs, "Let's go boys we know where we aren't wanted." Once they're gone, I quickly get out of my chair and grab my book. A few pages were wrinkled because of the way the book landed. I tried to smooth the pages out to the best of my abilities, grabbed my belongings and left the library.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I can't believe he did that, I really thought he had a crush on you," Marisol stated. We were in the Great Hall eating dinner. "Yeah, what an arse, I'll have to knock some sense into him," Ingrid says, jumping up from the table. Before she could do any damage, I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back down. "It's okay guys, it doesn't bother me to much, I learned to ignore him and stand up for myself," I say smiling. "(Y/N) you truly strong, I would get ahead of myself," Ingrid says. We all laugh. I was able to forget about the bullying for a while. "I love you guys but I have to make up for that studying I missed," Ingrid says as she gets up from the table to head to the common room. "It's okay Ingrid, I'll wait with (Y/N)," Marisol says. "It's okay Mar I'll meet with you guys in a bit," I say. "Are you sure (Y/N)?," she asks. I just nod. Marisol gets up and leaves too, to work on homework I'm guessing. I finish the rest of my food and leave the Great Hall. I went to the hallway outside of the Great Hall. Sat down and sobbed. It was so hard to put on a brave face that none of this bullying bothered me. But it did.

"Alright you have to admit, dinner was delicious," I hear Peter Pettigrew say stepping into the darkness. I sniffle. Apparently it was too loud and got the Marauders attention. "What was that?," James says. "I don't know," Sirius says. "I'll go check it out, I'll catch up with you guys later," Sirius states. I hear numerous pairs of feet walk away. Then I hear Sirius make his way over to me. He sits down right next to me. "You okay love?," he asks. Ugh whenever he calls me love I get butterflies. "Yeah," I croak. "(Y/N), is that you?" "Yeah," I say. "Why are you crying?," he asks. "Because of you," I answer. "Why?," he questions. "Oh I don't know, maybe it's because of your constant bullying, insults," I say. There was silence. "And to think I liked you," I mumble. "You like me?!," Sirius responds. "Well yeah, since the first year," I say shyly. "I'm so sorry for the way I treated you, (Y/N). I was teasing you because...I like you too," Sirius responds. "Sirius there are other ways to get my attention other than bullying," I say chucking. "Well I know that now," Sirius laughs. "Well are still mad at me Love," he asks. "A little bit," I say. "Well can I make it up to you by taking you out on a date the next time we go to Hogmeade?," Sirius questions. "Sure, I would like that," I say. "Good." He gives me a peck on the cheek as he got up. "I'll see you then," he says. "See you then Sirius."

A/N: Thank you for your patience MayIJustRead . I hope you like it! I've been super busy and am glad that I was able to make this happen. 😊

To my readers: Please don't be shy. I'm still taking requests.