Sirius Black

This imagine was requested by @JulzLovDraco4Eva .

Sirius Black x Reader
Muggle
Gryffindor
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) was always "one of the guys" ever since she found out their little secret third year. They would always include her in their pranks and she would never hold back if a prank sounded lame. The Marauders took care of her, making sure she would be far away from them if they ever got caught, not wanting to drag her into trouble. No one messed with her because they would know the Marauders wouldn't be that far behind (Y/N) and would find out.

There was this unspoken bond between (Y/N) and Sirius. Sirius would speak up for (Y/N) if he felt that her voice wasn't heard and back her up on almost anything she would say. (Y/N) was also very protective over her friends so if she over heard a Slytherin speak about Lily or someone looked at Peter the wrong way, she wouldn't hesitate so chew them out or threaten to duel them. Sirius always knew he was safe when (Y/N) was around; no one judging him, no one talking him down, no one reopening his wounds from the past, nothing. (Y/N) knew when Sirius was having a bad day more than any of her other friends. The playful look in his eyes would be gone and it would be like staring at a wall. Emotionless.

Of course the Marauders had their theories that Padfoot was very fond of the guardian like friend. The not so subtle glances between the duo and velcro attached to their sides; made it clear over time there was hope of the two wanting become something more. If you were an outsider looking in on the Marauders you wouldn't really think much was happening, but if you were as observant as Lily Evans you could easily pick up on the dynamics between (Y/N) and Sirius.

Sirius had blinders when it came to (Y/N), she was his main focus point, meanwhile, any other girl in the room would easily become out of focus. (Y/N) had so much love to give which made her external beauty radiate brighter than any patronus. None of her friends were short from her affection. She was the first one anyone would go to if they lost a quidditch match, received a bad grade on an exam or was just having a not so great day. The (Y/H/C) would just sit there with empathy written all over her face.

~~~

It was an overcast type of day ever so often the mellow breeze would brush past allowing the sun's rays to extend out to the Marauders and (Y/N). (Y/N)'s head was rested on Sirius lap while her knees were bent on the stone bench, allowing James to sit on the other end. Peter was sitting against a nearby tree while Remus was pacing around, while reading his book. (Y/N) was fidgeting with a bracelet Sirius gave to her for her birthday. While he's unconsciously running his hand through her soft (Y/H/C) hair. James was looking through the map trying to find Merlin's knows what while Peter was flipping through his charms textbook. The group was completely settled as occasional sighs escaped there lips enjoying their weekend.

"Hey Black Traitor!," a voice boomed disturbing the Marauders peace. (Y/N) jumped slightly from her spot while Sirius was looking for the body the voice belonged to. Sitting up (Y/N) stood in front of Sirius when she spotted the youngest Black. Peter cowered behind Remus who slammed his book shut with agitation. James shoved the map in his pocket in the blink of an eye. James and Remus stood next to (Y/N) in a formation they knew all to well. (Y/N)'s hands spread from her sides palms facing Regulus who was now a couple feet in front of the group. Sirius who was a bit taller than (Y/N) looked over her shoulder with a cold expression and glare that could kill. "What do you want Black?," (Y/N) spat. "Just to talk," Regulus stated with an unconvincing smile. (Y/N) cross her arms over her chest, with a proud expression completely unfazed. "Yeah right," James snorts.

"Watch it Potter," Regulus shouts drawing his wand pointing in James direction. (Y/N) mimicking his actions has her wand point at Regulus with a glare.

"It's kinda pathetic that your by yourself Reg," Sirius states. "It's kinda pathetic your still hanging out with these imbeciles and this Mudblood," Regulus shoots back. (Y/N) was familiar was insult and used the emotion she felt deep inside to cast a spell at Regulus.

"Felipendo!," she shouted sending Regulus flying backward.

A scowl on her face and a similar glare as Sirius was evident on (Y/N)'s face. She was put to ease when she felt a warm sensation around her waste. Looking up to see where the hand belonged too her eyes were met with Sirius warm ones.

"Flipendo," Regulus said, catching (Y/N) off guard and sending her against the trunk of tree nearby. Her squeal was short followed by an 'oof' but by the time Sirius and the guys made it to her she was out cold.

~~~

"Please be alright," Sirius muttered as his hands encased (Y/N)'s, that wasn't wrapped in a cast. "She'll be just fine Mr Black...she just needs some time to recoup," Madam Pomfrey declared as she placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. The fellow Marauders surrounded the two; Peter on the side of (Y/N) that had her arm wrapped in cast, while James and Remus were beside James.

"I'm gonna kill him," Sirius starts anger rising from the eldest Black out of nowhere. "Easy there Pads," James says pushing Sirius down into his chair before he could do anything rash.

(Y/N) groans furrowing her brows, turning her head to the side of where Sirius voice was coming from. "Mates she's coming to," Remus noticed. Mutters among the boys were exchanged as the girl of the group finally opened her eyes.

"Sirius," she says breathlessly before throwing her arms around his neck. Sirius pulls (Y/N) impossibly closer burying his face in her hair.

"We'll give you two some alone time," Peter says not long before trailing behind James and Remus who were a few paces ahead. (Y/N) presses her forehead against Sirius' searching his warm eyes for any sign of doubt in process. Sirius looked right past her beautiful eyes and into her soul. He was the only one who can understand and communicate with (Y/N) without either of them saying a word.

Smashing his lips against hers Sirius gently had a grip on (Y/N)'s neck deepening the kiss. (Y/N)'s free hand was resting on Sirius cheek stroking his strong jawline causing him to moan into the kiss. (Y/N) bit his lip gingerly causing Sirius to fall deeper into love with her. Sirius' hand trailed down to (Y/N)'s waste, his thumb poked her side causing her to laugh and break away from the kiss. "Oh the things you do to me," Sirius declared. (Y/N) laughed wholeheartedly resting her forehead against Sirius' chest. "I love you Sirius Black."

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: This was long overdue and I appreciate your patience with me. :)