Lucius Malfoy

This imagine was requested by blck-luce

Lucius Malfoy x Reader
Pure-Blood
Beauxbaton  Student
*************

"Hey Firebird are you going to put you name in the Goblet of Fire?," Lucius asks approaching (Y/F/N) and I. We continue walking. "Hey Darling I'm talking to you," his voice coming closer. I turn around; "Call me Darling or Firebird or so help me Merlin that I will slap you," I shout.

"My darling-," Lucius didn't even get to finish his sentence and was met with Sapphie's hand smacking him across the face. She glares daggers at Lucius and takes her friends wrist and walks away from Lucius. "Am I going to get an answer?," Lucius questions.

"No!," Sapphie hollers.

***

I was sitting at the quidditch pitch cheering (Y/F/N) on because she put her name in the goblet and was representing Beauxbatons. My hands were pressed against eachother and resting on my lips. Come on (Y/F/N).

"How much do you want to bet that her hair catches fire?," Lucius asks from next to me. I don't know how he got into our section because there were designated seating for all the schools. "Nothing," I mutter.

"She will make and that's a fact."

"You sure Sapph," he asks.

"Hey you didn't call me darling or firebird," I point out. "Oh I'm just getting started darling," he says.

I roll my eyes at the nickname and the comment and boy he did try. The whole entire time the task went on he kept bothering me with pick up lines that were rubbish.

"I'm sure you can do better than that," I say flipping my hair in his face as I turn away from him. I began walking down the stairs to the bottom of the pitch to congratulate (Y/F/N). She did better than I imagined and definelty proved Lucius wrong. "Oh I can," Lucius says coming up next to me. Does this wizard ever quite.

"You're so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line," Lucius says. Sapphie's corner of her lips twitch upright. "Aha, you found that funny. You do like me," Lucius exclaims.

"That's a bold assumption," she responds. "If you say so. But I know what I saw. Even if it was for just a moment, you do in fact have a beautiful smile," Lucius whispers into her ear. Feeling chills throughout the surface of her skin she shutters mildly and walks away to find (Y/F/N).

***

With time as the Yule Ball approached Lucius' pick up line and name calling went to the extreme. He wanted Sapphie to be his date to the ball and was being a try hard about it. Sapphie was smart enough to know that Lucius was a player and that's why she accepted the first date who asked her, James Potter. Who couldn't resist the messy haired Gryffindor especially since he asked her so nicely. But everyone knew he wanted to go to the Ball with Evans and was covering up the hurt of rejection by asking Sapphie. Sapphie didn't mind at all, as long as she was far away from the platinum wizard. She did admire him for his dedication and passion toward getting her to notice him. Maybe she was falling for his charm, but the witch suppressed it despite the difficulty of him not leaving her alone at the Ball.

***

As the tournament came to a close Sapphie had the challenge of comforting her friend who lost. When it came to the second task the tournament wasn't working in (Y/F/N)'s favor she kept falling short when it came to placing the students in the tournament. Sapphie was currently saying farewell to the fellow witches she befriended at Hogwarts. Promising eachother they would write Sapphie embraced them and shortly left to find her discouraged friend.

"Was Madame mad when I lost?," (Y/F/N) asked.

"No," Sapphie replied.

"Do you think I'll get expelled?," her friend asks.

"Perhaps."

(Y/F/N) looks over to see a smirking Sapphie. "Not funny Sapph," she said with a frown.

"Sorry, I was joking," Sapphie expressed. "Good. I'll meet you in the carriage I have to say a few more goodbyes."

"Alright."

Sapphie continues walking around the grounds watching as everyone said goodbye to eachother.

"Darling," she hears behind her.

Turning around Sapphie spots Lucius running towards her. What now?

"I guess this is it," Sapphie says.

"I guess," Lucius states with a sigh.

"You know—," Lucius starts.

"Before you start Lucius. I know what you are—you're a player. I don't like players. I despise being walked over," Sapphie expresses.

Lucius looks down at his feet trying to find a response. "I won't," he mutters.

"You won't what?," Sapphie questions.

"I won't be a player," he says

"Last call. Beauxbatons is leaving!," a gruff voice announces.

"Oh Merlin!," Sapphie expresses and starts to walk away.

"Sapphie...I love you!," Lucius shouts. The witch stops in place and hesitates on what to do next. She twirled around and marched up to Lucius. She scribbles something on parchment.

"Prove that you won't," Sapphie says before pressing the dry side of the parchment into Lucius' chest. He catches the parchment before it leaves his grasp. Looking down he sees Sapphie's address written down.

"Write to me and prove it," Sapphie sputters but before leaving Lucius feels a warm sensation on his cheek and watches his lover leave him. He knew what he had to do. He had to prove to the girl he loved that he could  and would change.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: What did you think blck-luce ? I know I might of changed a few things, I hope you don't mind.