Sirius Black

Sirius Black x Reader
Pureblood
Slytherin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking to my potions class with my friend Peter when all of a sudden I hear someone whistle. I turn around relatively quickly and see none other than Sirius Black. "What does he want?," I whisper to Peter who only shrugs in return. Sirius then struts up to me with James Potter trailing behind. I feel my face starting to heat up; Sirius stops inches before me. I smell his cologne which makes me weak at the knees but I give him my fiercest look I can compose. "What do you want?," I say. "Hey, can I not talk with the hottest Slytherin in my year," he replies. I roll my eyes as James chuckles. Sirius raises his brows at me before continuing; "you know that right." He traces his finger down my bicep and to my wrist. I feel shivers down my spin. Sirius noticing that he's got the result he wanted, struts away with James leaving me frozen in the middle of the hallway. "Are you alright (Y/N/N)?," Peter questions as I watch Sirius walk away to Merlin knows where. "Yeah," I say breaking my gaze away. "Let's go," I add.

~~~

I just got out from studying with Regulus when I see Sirius flirting with an oblivious Hufflepuff. He had his hand above her as she had her back pressed against the wall. He was leaning into her as she was giggling at something he must of said. I shuffle past them, Sirius hearing another's presence looks up at me a shoots me a wink. I roll my eyes and continue walking my common room.
Laying on my bed that night I thought of something brilliant. "Two can play it that way," I whisper to myself before getting some sleep.

I walk into the Great Hall room for breakfast. In the process I walk over the the Gryffindor table: "Hey good looking," I say to Remus twirling a piece of my hair. "Hey (Y/N)?," Remus sounding confused. "I am just obsessed with your jawline," I say taking a seat. I start tracing his jawline getting stares from not only Peter, but James and Sirius as well.

Little did (Y/N) know Sirius was livid, he wanted to be the one getting the compliments and attention, not Remus. (Y/N) continues to flirt with Remus only to make Sirius even more frustrated—causing him to get up and storm out of the Great Hall. (Y/N) only giggles see what she caused: "Thanks for playing along Rem," she says before patting her friend on the back before going over to her house's table.

"Nice going (Y/N/N)," Regulus says before high-fiving as she sat down. "Thank ya," she says. "You know he's going to fight back with that," Regulus says. "Yeah I know," she says with a cocky look on her face.

~~~

That's exactly what happen, that afternoon, Sirius was back to his smug ways flirting with every girl he came across. (Y/N) knew she had to do something—something that will get him to quit.

"So the plan is simple, I pass Sirius and the Marauders at this time," I say pointing to my bell schedule. "And that's when you'll "flirt" with me and I'll take care of the rest," I say to Regulus. "Gotcha," he replies. "Thank you for doing this for me," I say. "I know you have had a crush on my brother for a long time," Regulus says. "How?," I say. "We have to go (Y/N/N)," he says. He was right it was almost time. We walked over to the spot where we would see the Marauders. Remus and Peter weren't apart of the plan so we would get real reactions out of them. I lean against the wall looking into Regulus' grey eyes and smile. He smiles back at me before running his hands in my hair. I never liked Regulus in that way. He was my best friend. Out of the corner of my eye is see Sirius talking with James. They walk our way. Regulus starts "smooth talking" me, which just consisted of him telling me horrible jokes, which made me laugh. He then did something I wasn't expecting, he starts leaning his head into me. "I'm not going to kiss you," he whispers answering my question. I then feel a warm sensation on my cheek. He kissed me on the cheek?!

"Hey!," someone shouts. Regulus and I look in the direction the noise was coming from. "What do you think your doing?," Sirius shouts shoving his brother away from me. That struck a nerve. "What do you think your doing?," I question Sirius; positioning myself between Regulus and Sirius. "This." And with that Sirius' lips were on mine. I couldn't resist—as much as I wanted to, this was something that I was waiting for—for a long time. His lips were chapped but not terrible, they were warm and sweet at the same time. Once we broke away I looked down blushing, not wanting him to see. Regulus only smiled behind me as Sirius took his index finger and lifted my chin with it. Looking into his beautiful brown eyes he said; "Merlin knows how long I've been waiting to do that."

(Y/N) giggles wrapping her arms around Sirius' neck. "I couldn't lose you," Sirius says softly like a whisper. "Why couldn't you lose me?," (Y/N) questions. There was a brief pause. "Because I love you."

A/N: Wow! It has been a while since posted an imagine. What did you guys think?