Regulus Black

This imagine was requested by rexy4evr  . I hope you enjoy this imagine.

Regulus x Daughter
Pure-blood
********************

"Alright Luci, Uncle Lucius and Aunt Narcissa will be babysitting you until I get back from a work trip, alright," Regulus said to his daughter once they were on the grand porch of Malfoy Manor. "What about Uncle Sirius?," Luci said with a pout. Regulus crouched down so he was at eye level with his daughter. "He's spending time with Harry since he's his godfather after all," Regulus said with a lop sided smile hoping to cheer up his little girl. After some hesitation Luci finally understands. "Okay daddy."Regulus stands and uses the door knocker to announce their pressence. "Come on in Sir Dobby will let Master Lucius know he has company," the house elf says as the duo what into the foyer. "Remember to be on your best behavior, okay?," Regulus says before kissing his daughter at the top of her head. "Okay daddy," Luci replied with a beaming smile. "That's my girl."

"Regulus—it's been a while," Lucius says as he walked down the grand stair case in front of the two. "Thanks again Lucius for helping on-" Lucius holds up his hand making Regulus stop talking. "It is not a problem. I couldn't say no to watching my favorite niece," Lucius said before picking up Luci causing her to giggle in the process. "Is that them?," Narcissa's voice was heard from the top of the stair before see emerges to descend down the stairs. "Auntie Narci," Luci squeals in excitement, causing the two gentlemen to chuckle.

"I see that she is in good hands," Regulus says as Narcissa kisses Luci on the cheek who was still in Lucius' arms. "Indeed she is," Dobby the house elf reassures as he gets the door for Regulus. "I love you my darling," Regulus says to Luci before kissing her forehead, then heads for the door. "Bye Daddy," Luci says frantically waving to Regulus. "By sweetheart," he replies before Dobby closes the door behind him.

***

"Now how about some dinner," Narcissa says as Lucius places Luci on the floor. "Sounds great," Lucius replies. Luci starts to whine not liking the hard cold floor rather than the comfort of her uncle's arms instead. "Uppy please," Luci says grabbing Lucius and Narcissa's attention. Narcissa chuckles as Lucius smiles and yet again picks up his little niece. "Thank you."

"The house elves made your favorite Luci," Narcissa says as Lucius places her in a chair in the dining room. Lucius and Narcissa made sure to sit close to their niece making sure she is comfortable and not feeling so far away, since the dining room set was so grand.

***

Luci's laugh could be heard all the way to Diagon Alley, she was having the best time with her uncle an aunt, Lucius allowed her to play with his hair and Narcissa collected all her favorite sweets that she could eat. "This is the best day ever," Luci giggles making her aunt and uncle beam with pride. Luci ran throughout the house chasing and playing with Dobby as Lucius and Narcissa needed a much needed break. Eventually Luci was tuckered out giving the sign that it was time for bed. Lucius read her a bed time story making funny voices for the different characters of the book. Luci eventually fell asleep along with Lucius in the process of reading the story.

The next day Naricassa came into the guest room only to see Luci's tiny frame resting on top of Lucius. She enters the room kissing both of their heads causing the two to stir. "Morning auntie," Luci sleepy said as she rubbed her eyes. Lucius picked up Luci so he could sit up and tickled her causing her to laugh. The trio then ate breakfast while the house elves helped gather Luci's belongings so they would be ready for when Regulus arrived to pick up Luci.

***

"Uncle Luci got me a stuffed bear," Luci said at the kitchen table holding up her bear so her family could see. The Black/Malfoy family made it a habit to have family dinners to ensure that Luci still remained in contact with her lineage. The family managed to put the differences aside for just one night so their little girl could be happy. "Is that so?," Sirius said from his seat not far from Luci. "Yeah! He reads me bedtime stories and lets me eat sweets before bed time," Luci continued. Much to Regulus' disproval he was happy to see what joy Lucius brought to his daughter. Regulus laughs covering his disproval while Sirius clenched his jaw, meanwhile Lucius had a proud smile on his face.

"So is uncle Lucius your favorite uncle?," Sirius asks causally. "Sirius," Regulus hissed. "What?"

"Yeah Uncle Lucius is my favorite," Luci said after tapping her chin thinking. Sirius sunk into his chair. That blow hurt his ego more than anything in the world. Sirius was shocked and only make out a word. "Oh."

"I'm sorry Uncle Sirius," Luci said getting out of her chair, walking to her uncle. "It's okay peanut," Sirius replied, placing Luci on his lap. "I still love you," Luci said.Sirius smiled at her statement. "I love you too."

*************
A/N: For my other readers this is like a little series one of my followers requests me to write. I think the ideas are cute and just wanted to clarify some confusion if there was any. Luci is the daughter of Regulus and what I write is out of character and out of plot. Yet again I just wanted to clear the air from any confusion.

-maddie