Severus Snape

Severus Snape x Reader
Half-Blood
Ravenclaw
———————————————

    Here I was wrapped in the arms of my loving boyfriend Severus Snape. It was an overcast type of day but I still could see the sun shining through the windows of the Room of Requirement. It was one of those rare Fridays where neither of us had classes and the minimum amount of homework. Taking advantage of our "lazy-day" we just talked about life and classes, I even introduced him to a muggle card game, '31.' With the right opponent things I can make things intense, but since Sev was new to the game, I took it easy on him.

    He was running his fingers through my (Y/H/C) as I watched the fire dance in front of me. Sev was finally the big spoon and took the role very seriously making sure I was always comfortable and comforted. I sighed as I heard him hum our song.

    I started getting bored so when it came to the chorus of our song. I slowly maneuvered myself around to face him. He looked at me with his dreamy dark eyes and cocked one of his bushy brows at this point he stopped humming completely. "What is it darling?," he asked. I only looked up at him and smiled innocently at him. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck, his lips parted ever so slightly, then I pressed my lips to his. I turned my head allowing him to have a better angle, I felt his tongue graze my bottom lip ever so gently. I gasped and he took advantage of that, I was on cloud nine, nothing else in this world could've made me happier than where I was right now. I felt his hands rest on my hips, he slid over closer to me. Lifting me up he place me right on top of him, our lips never parting for even a second. There was some sort of hunger or desire in this kiss, this kiss was not like any other. It was as almost we were afraid of loosing each other and depended on each other. All of my hair rested on my right shoulder leaving my neck on my left side completely exposed. His lips traveled to my check and eventually to my neck. He left butterfly kisses all the way down to my shoulders. I was trying to catch my breath when his lips traveled back up and met back up with mine. My hands were running through his wavy raven hair, messing up the former style he had, but he didn't seen to care. His hair was so soft and my hands just ran through never getting stuck.

    We broke away and I searched his eyes and we both started to laugh. I rested my forehead in his chest muffling my laughs. But his only amplified as I smile into his chest. "I love you (Y/N)," he said. "And I love you Sev."
    We stayed in that embrace for a while it was his turn to be bored. "Do you want to duel? I'll even go easy on you," he said. I looked up and he winked. I playfully shoved his chest. "You don't need to go easy on me. I can take care of myself," I affirm. "Is that so?," Sev says cocking a brow at me. "Ahuh," I say with a nod. "Well let's fine out shall we."