Severus Snape

Thank you HannahtheHuntress for your request. I hope you enjoy it.

Severus x Reader

**************************

*Flashback*
"(Y/N), whatever happens to James and I because of you know who is back. I want to you take Harry and get as far away as you can from here," Lily tells her sister entering Harry's room. "But Lils, please don't say that," I say following. "You're his godmother after all, so it only makes sense you are suited for the role," Lily says. "Okay," I say as a few tears roll down my cheek. Lily wipes them away with her thumb. "I love you Lily Potter," I say. "I love you too (Y/N) Snape," Lily replies. Then all of a sudden there was crashing noise from downstairs. "Stay back!" James shouts from downstairs. "He's here," Lily mutters. "Take Harry," Lily whispers to me handing over my godson. "Lily," I say as she protectively stood in the door way. "(Y/N), go now!," Lily shouts. I apparate out of Potter house, just in time to see Voldemort cast the killing curse that was directed at Harry but hit my sister instead. What I didn't know was that the curse hit Harry and created a lightening bolt mark on his forehead. I arrive at our house with baby Harry in my arms. I look behind me seeing if the darklord followed me. He didn't. Thank Godric.

                   **************************

It's been two years since their deaths and it still feels like yesterday. Severus started teaching at Hogwarts while I was at home taking care of Harry. Every time I look at Harry's scar all the memories fade back from that night. It's November now.

"Harry stop squirming, I know your hungry," I say to a impatient Harry as I place him in his high chair. Harry was about to cry but I put a spoonful of sweet potatoes in his mouth just in time. He releases a satisfied coo and claps his hands. He looks so much like James, but his eyes, he has Lily's eyes. Thinking about them causes me to tear up and I choke back a sob. Harry reaches across his high chair and places his dainty hand on my cheek and smiles. I chuckle to myself and kiss the palm of his hand and it was his turn to giggle. It was just Harry and I sitting in front of the fire laughing with each other.

*The following month*

How am I going to tell Sev? I place my hands on the tiny bump on my stomach. "How am going to take care of the both of you," I ask Harry who I got out of his crib from his nap. Harry just giggles, "Aunt (Y/N) knows", he says shrugging his shoulders. "Thank you Harry."

The morning sickness was the worst. After waking up, I would go to bathroom, to freshen up. Then get Harry and start breakfast. After a while my routine sunk in and it was normal. However after a while the morning sickness stoped, but my craving were the weirdest things ever. Out of nowhere I would want Shepard's pie with Burty Botts Every Flavored Bean. It was weird and I wish I had Lily here with me to help. But Christmas was approaching so Severus would be home for Christmas soon.

"I'm home," I hear my loving husband enter the house. I run up him with Harry in my arms. "Merry Christmas!" I say. "Merry Christmas Angel," Severus says. My, my you've gotten so big," Sev says to Harry as he takes him out of my arms and spins him around, causing Harry to giggle. We all laugh and I smile at the site. "The house looks lovely Princess," Sev says leaning over giving me a kiss. "Ew", Harry interrupts. We both laugh. "Can you watch him, while I finish dinner?," I ask. "Oh course," Sev says. He takes Harry and airplanes with him into the family room. I shake my head laughing as I walk into the kitchen.

"Dinners served!" I shout from the kitchen putting the finishing touches on the table. "Yay!" I hear from the family room. Severus slowly walks into the kitchen holding Harry's, who's wobbling along with him. "Awe, come here Harry", I say squaring down to his level. Severus let's go of his hand once Harry's out of reach. Harry them wobbles over to me with outstretched arms. Once he's close enough he runs to me and trips but I catch him just in time. "Yay Harry!" I says standing up with him in my arms.

We were handing out gifts now. "Okay Severus, I have a present for you," I tell my husband who has Harry on his lap. "Okay Princess," he says. I take the box that was behind me and hand it to Severus, he hands me Harry and then takes the box. I have Harry on my lap when Severus pulls out a onesie that reads 'Future Hogwarts Student' on it. His eyebrows are furrowed as he reads then his face lights up. "I'm going to be a Dad!" he shouts springing up with the onesie in his hands and gives me a hug. We embrace, both of us in tears (happy tears) with Harry in my arms. "This is the best day of my life," Severus says giving me a passionate kiss.

**Time Skip**

"Harry what do you think of your new baby cousin?" Severus asks Harry. "I like her," he says. We were sitting on the couch in our family room. I had Eileen in my arms, while Severus had Harry in his arms. "Well she likes you too Harry," I say. "How long did Dumbledore give you Sev," I ask. "He said as long as I need," he replies. I smile at him which he returns. Eileen was the best thing that could happen to us, especially since the anniversary of James and Lily's passing is this month. She gives us hope during these troubling times. "I wonder what house she'll be in," Sev asks aloud. "Severus she's only an infant," I say laughing.

**************
"Gryffindor!" I sorting house shouts.
The Gryffindor table cheers, Eileen smiles. She looks behind her and see's her father, Severus, who was sitting at the teacher table, smile at her. Eileen turns around then walks to the Gryfindor table and is welcomed by Hermoine. Severus smiles to himself as he sees his Eileen stands next to Harry, who places a protective hand on her shoulder.

A/N: HannahtheHuntress I hope you enjoyed your imagine. I know it's different from what I told you in the comments...I changed my mind, lol.