Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy x Reader
Pureblood
Slytherin
—————————————

"You are a nobody compared to your older sister Carina, you really think Lucius would ever love a witch like you?," Celeste, one of Carina's friends said shoving me into the wall. "What is your problem?!," I shout at the witch, shoving her back and away from me. "You are weak to be a pure blood. Are you sure Carina is even your sister?," Celeste says drawing her wand and pointing it under my chin. I try and steady my breathing to show that I'm not afraid. "Lucius is only dating you so he can get your sister," she continues. That was the last straw when I finally pushed back and drew my wand ready to duel with this jerk. "He loves me and would never love someone like my sister. You are just jealous. No one would ever like someone as fake as you," I shout between charms. "Why you little? Avada-"

I jerk up in bed winded from my nightmare. My eyes dart around the my dark room searching for Celeste, I breath a sigh of relief when I make out my friends beds in darkeness of the room. My heart still continues to pound behind my chest as I bring my knees up to my face. It's awfully unlike my character to do this, but constantly shielding myself from being continuously  compared to my "perfect sister," it was only a matter of time before I started to believe what people were telling me. From constant cycle of worry I was having, I didn't even realize I was crying. Tears effortlessly fell down my face as I sniffled cautiously hoping not to wake my friends. I started hearing creaking outside my door, that's when I gently fell back and pretended to be asleep.

"I know you're awake love," a male voice says.

I quickly sit up, pulling my sheets back and see Lucius in the doorway of my room silently chuckling. He was in casting a charm and another that closes the door, I only hear his voice get closer and closer to me. He next to my bed me, "Don't worry, I cast a silencing charm so no one could hear us," his husky sleepy voice says. "So-," he continues as I hear something drop on my night stand. Out of the corner of my eye I notice a faint light coming out of the tip of Lucius wand. Eventually it illuminates only my portion of the room and I finally see Lucius. His beautiful platinum hair was placed in a top knot allowing not a single blemish on his chiseled chest. I felt my face get warm and my temples were probably dusted with my pink noticing Lucius smirk.

"Like what you see love?," Lucius asks with a wink and I only scowl at him. "What?," he expresses as I cross my arms. The lumos charm must of went to his head when I noticed his facial expressions change. "Baby what's wrong?," he ask pulling my into his chest and pulls the both of us down onto my bed. My face feels warm against his chest and that warmth spread throughout my body. "I've been having the same dream again. Celeste and I duel over why I'm dating you and me not being as "perfect" as Carina," I say with a sniffle. "Aww baby," Lucius says stroking my hair at the back of my head. I only snuggle closer to him, his one arm went around my whole waste causing me to feel safe from Celeste. "Even if it was just a dream, don't listen to a single word she says. And don't give in and let people have the satisfaction of knowing your taking their rubbish words into consideration. I love your for who you are. Beauty is nothing without the personality that you have, love," Lucius says. Feeling his gaze I look up into his beautiful grey eyes. I don't say a word but lean up and press my lips against his. I put my hands on his chest, tracing his perfectly chisels abs as I feel him smirk and deepen the kiss. He rolls over pulling me on top of him, not breaking the kiss. He moves his one hand so both of his hands were moving up and down my waste. My one hand instantly goes to Lucius' hair and undos his bun, running my hand through his hair he sighs and it was my turn to smirk. Eventually we break away panting while I feel my lips get swollen and my eyes get heavy. "Tired love?" I only rub my eyes in response and adjust position so I was more balanced on top of Lucius. I rest my cheek on his chest, fold and place my hands under my cheek, I hear Lucius heartbeat and was instantly at peace.

—————————————
A/N: This imagine was more on the spicy side. I'm a tease because that's as spicy my imagines get my fellow readers. ;)
-maddie