Sirius Black

This imagine was requested by MayIJustRead . I hope you enjoy it.

Sirius x Reader
Pure-Blood
Hufflepuff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the bloody hell is this," I say out loud. There was a great picture of a girl in a scandalous bikini. "What is what?," James says walking into our shared room. "Can I see," he says walking closer to me. "No!," I reply, holding the photo to my chest so James couldn't see it. "Who is J.S.?," James quizzes. "What?." "On the back of what your holding," James points. I flip over the photo quickly, covering the photo with the envelope it came in. "I don't know Prongs, not me that's for sure," I say. "Well you can return the photo when we return to Hogwarts," James says giving me a slap on the back before leaving. I lay down on my bed looking at the photo once more before putting it back in the envelop. "Who was this girl?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so excited for this year," I say to Lucinda and Maia as we link arm into the Great Hall. "I am too, I can't wait to see my schedule," Maia says. "Slow your roll Ravenclaw," Lucinda jokes, we had to our seats and wait for Dumbledore's grand speech. "I hope we have some classes together," I say to the girls. "Yeah that would be great!," Maia says. "Lucinda, you okay?," I ask. "You look kinda distracted." "Yeah I'm fine," Lucinda says looking at me with a smile.

All the first years got sorted, the Hufflepuffs were led by Jason to the Common Room. As we walked to the Common Room Jason sent me a wink which caused me to blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kept the letter in my pocket just in case I ran into this mystery girl. "Are you okay Pads?," James asks. "Yeah I'm fine." "Still thinking about it, aren't you," James continues as we walk into Potions. "Okay we just have to make it through this class and then we'll be fine...wait is that Evans," James says before dashing over to Lily Evans. I scan the classroom for a spot and I'm met with her. The girl from the photo. She was laughing with her friend next to her. She was a Hufflepuff. I walk over and sit behind her and her friend. "Pst pst." She turns around but her friend continues with taking out her supplies. "I believe this belongs to you," I say handing her the envelope with the 'J.S.' initials on them. She gives me a confused expression before taking out the photo. Her face flushes and she quickly  covers it over her chest. "Where did you find this?," she whisper yells. "It was given to me by your owl apparently," I answer. "Old girl", she mutters, I chuckle. "Did you show any one this?," she questions. "What is this an interrogation?," I say. She laughs. "No, no I didn't." She has a relieved expression on her face before turning around. "Class today we will be learning about the potion Felix Felicis," Professor Slughorn announces. "Meet me after class," she says before turning to the board.

"I'll meet up with you later James," I say outside of the classroom. "Alright mate, see you later," James says before catching sight of Lily again. I roll my eyes. "Hey," someone says. It was her. "Hey," I say. "What class do you have next?," I ask. "Charms," she says. "Let me walk you," I say. "Are you sure?," I asks. "Yes, I'm sure my next class is in that area anyways" I say. "Well, okay," she says. We start walking. "I'm Delilah by the way," Delilah says reaching out her hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Sirius," I say. "I know," Delilah says laughing. I laugh, of course she knew about my reputation. But there was a lot other things she didn't know. "So you like photography?," I ask. "Yes, I love it, I love taking pictures of nature, or sunsets," Delilah gushes. I smile. "Do you?," she asks knocking me out of my stare. "Ahem, yes I do," I reply. "That's great Sirius, I'll have to show you my photos sometime," Delilah says, stopping before entering Charms. "Yeah, I would love that." She smiles at me before heading into class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into the common room and I see Maia sitting in a chair near the fire head in her hands. "Maia, what's wrong?," I ask sitting next to her placing a hand on her back. She chokes out a sob, "Lucinda and Jason our in our dorm snogging," she says. "What?!," I say as a tear rolls down my cheek. "I'll go with you," Maia says. I sniffle. "Okay," I say as I get up from my spot next to Maia.

We burst into our dorm. "How could you, both of you?! I loved you," I say referring to Jason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There's something about this girl, Delilah," I say twirling my wand between my fingers as I lay on my bed. "Sounds like she's special," Remus says having his nose in a book. "Yeah," I say smiling at the ceiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Delilah, I'm so sorry," Maia says wrapping her arm around me as we walked walking with me to DADA. "Thank you Maia, it's just that we've been dating since third year," I say wiping some tears from my cheeks. We walk by a few Hufflepuffs and they were whispering amongst themselves, which made the tears fall, again.

"Okay class we will be learning the spell, Expecto Patronum," our professor says. Maia elbows me excitedly and I shoot her a fake smile.

"Well that was hard," I say to Maia. "All my happy memories were with Jason." "I know Delilah, I can't imagine how you must be feeling," Maia says. We walk to lunch and see Jason and Lucinda laughing together. Lucinda had her arms his bicep looking at him lovingly. I sigh. "Come on Delilah, we don't have to sit over there," Maia says referring to Lucinda and Jason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pads isn't that Delilah," James says elbowing me in the ribs which causes me to look up from eating. I look up and see a sad Delilah, poking at her lunch. Her one friends looks at her worried. I then hear laughter, I look over and see Jason, the Hufflepuff prefect with a girl. Delilah mentioned she was dating Jason a few times when I would talk to her.  "Poor Delilah," I say aloud to my mates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't have any other classes today so I was in the library working on some work, but Maia did. And somehow I was able to avoid both Jason and Lucinda. It would be a hard night, she's my roommate. I sigh at the thought of confronting her. "Hey," a familiar says. I look up from my textbook and was met with the infamous Sirius Black. "Can I have a seat?," he asks. "Of course," I respond. He takes a seat. "So I noticed you were going through a lot, right now," Sirius says giving me a sympathetic smile. "Yeah," I mumble, looking down. "So that's why I can to give you this," and with that being said Sirius pulls out a photo of a sunset. "Oh my gosh Sirius this is beautiful, you took this?," I ask smiling ear to ear. "Yes I did," he says. "And it's your to keep," Sirius continues. "Thank you Sirius," I say giving him a hug. He freezes in his position. "Too soon?," I question. "No, it's okay," Sirius responds.

Months go by and I finally get over Jason. But I have fallen for my good friend Sirius. Maia obviously knows and she can totally see us together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been sharing my photos with Delilah in hopes of cheering her up from her breakup. Which works because she started sharing some of her photos with me too. Over time, I come to the realization that I have fallen for this girl. Big time.

I decided to make a move, I've written 'Will you go out with me?' on the back of my last photo I was going to share with her. I decided I was going to give it to her in potions. She said yes of course, who could resist this devilishly handsome face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you have a date with Sirius this weekend," Maia says walking out of potions with me. "I can't believe it either," I respond. "Who has a date with who," Lucinda says approaching us, linked arms with Jason. "Oh I was just saying how Delilah has a date with Sirius Black this weekend," Maia repeats to the couple. Their mouths both drop. "Yes, it's true," I say. They had a look of shock on their faces. "Come on Delilah, we have to talk about what your going to wear," Maia says to me grabbing my arm, leaving the surprised couple behind.

A/N: Well MayIJustRead , what did you think? Thank you for being patient. I appreciate it and your requests. 😊