Remus Lupin

This imagine was requested by Lena_Page . I hope you like it! 😊

Remus Lupin x Reader
Half-Blood
Ravenclaw

******************

"Alright Darling, you said you've been having trouble with Transfigurations," Remus says. "Rem, not too loud what if the first years hear," I say. "Why would it be bad if they heard?," he questions. "Because I'm a Ravenclaw and I'm supposed to know everything," I say looking down at the textbook in front of me. "I think you're putting too much pressure on yourself. There's nothing wrong with asking for help," Remus says lightly lifting up my chin with his finger and thumb. He notices my furrowed brows and lip bite and frowns. "I'm sure once I go through a few things, you'll develop a better understanding," Remus says before placing a kiss on my cheek. I smile and feel my face get warm, I'll never get used to his sweet and innocent gestures. "There we go, now let's begin!," Remus says softly addressing my smile on my face.

"Say I want to use a General Switching Spell what incantation would I use?," Remus asks. "Ummm...Permuloco?," I say more of a question. "Correct!," Remus says with his signature smile grazing his lips. "What motion do you make with your wand?," Remus quizzes. "A left to right motion, then you go up and down," I say. "Unfortunately, that is incorrect," he states. "Oh," I say with a frown. "But hey. I have a trick that I use to remember the motion for the spell," Remus starts. "You know how loco means crazy in Spanish?" I nod my head in agreement, I guess having a muggle born mother who likes to travel has its perks. "Well think of crazy directions, which is diagonal down and right, up, diagonal down and left," Remus states. "Wow, I never thought of that. You're a genius Moony," I say lovingly to my boyfriend placing a kiss on his cheek. Without any hesitation Remus places his lips on mine. Our lips move in sync like they were meant to do this. I place my hands around his neck, playing with his baby hairs at the nape of his neck. He places his hand on my cheek and the other on my hip. I giggle because of how ticklish I am and I break away from the kiss. "What is it Darling?," Remus questions with a chuckle. At this point I was laying my forehead on his collar bone continuing to giggle. "Remus," I gasp. "You know how ticklish I am," I say between giggles. Remus gives me a look before attacking my waste with his fingers. I start to laugh all over again, Remus getting a kick out of this laughs as well. "Hey! No noise in my library," Madam Pince states from her seat. "I will not tolerate such atrocity in my library. Get out!," she yells the last part as I regain my composure. Remus starts packing our stuff and grab my things from our surface. Remus and I leave the library only to lean into each other laughing our whole way to the courtyard.

A/N: This was such a cute request to write. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. 😊