Regulus Black

Happy Belated Birthday rexy4evr ! I hope you had a good day.

Regulus Black x Reader (Daughter)
Pureblood
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This ball has to be perfect!," Regulus shouts at the house elves who were putting up the banners last minute for Luci's birthday. Of course he didn't mean to be rude to them but Luci was his little girl and wanted everything to look perfect for her.

The ballroom looked exquisite, not a centerpiece out of place. Regulus breathed a sigh of relief. "You alright there cus?," a pregnant Narcissa says placing a hand on Regulus' forearm. Regulus looks over and sees his cousin and her husband who had his hand around her waste. "Yes. I'm fine, the ball is finally set up for my little girls," Regulus responds. "You really want what's best for her?," Lucius pipes in. "Yes," he says without hesitation. "Then I think she's going to love it," Lucius says with a smile.

꧁꧂

I look in full length mirror and turn to get a better view of my black ball gown that hugged my curves. I loved it! My hair was down with loose curls that my cousins helped me with. My makeup was simple, just highlighting my facial features. This will be the first time in a long time that my family will all be together under one roof. I just hope everyone can be happy just for tonight, for me at least. I know my dad worked so hard on this ball to be special, he wouldn't even let me come down from my room to see how everything looked. He had the house elves watch me like a hawk.

I hear a faint knock on my door and when I open it I see Ginger, my favorite house elf. I was convinced she had a soft spot for me. When I had nightmares when I was little and when my dad was busy she would read to me 'The Tale of the Three Brothers' which always had a way of lulling me to sleep. She has a sweet voice with a gentle tone that always made me feel safe. "It's time Mistress Luci," Ginger says with a smile. She reaches up to take my hand and I take hers, she tugs it lightly. I lower myself to her level. Ginger hugs me and whispered in my ear, "Ginger loves you." "I love you too Ginger."

I walk to the top of the stairs and I see a group of people. They were all looking at me, I gracefully walk down the stairs. I felt like a princess. I saw my dad, my grandparents, my cousins; Bellatrix, and Narcissa. As I was scanning the room, I felt myself trip on the last stair. I waited for my rear to hit the ground but it didn't. When I opened my eyes I was met with my uncle Sirius who had me in a dipped fashion. "Uncle Sirius you came!," I squeal. "I wouldn't miss this for world Luc," he says helping me to my feet. I give him a hug and express my thanks for catching me, he only smiles and winks.

I walk through the sea of people who wished me a happy birthday. Trying to find my dad I bumped into my cousin Narcissa and her husband, Lucius. "How far long are we?," I question the couple. "18 weeks," Narcissa says looking lovingly at her husband. "Do you know if it's a girl or boy?," I ask. "It's a boy," Lucius says full of enthusiasm. Narcissa lightly smacks him. "Not so loud, we don't want to take the attention off Luci on her special day," Narcissa hisses. "Awww, congratulations! Have thought of any names?," I express. "We were thinking of Leo, Aries, Apollo, or Draco," Narcissa says. "I love the name Draco, just saying," I say through up my hand in surrender. "Thanks for the input cus," Narcissa says. "I saw your down go that way if that's who your looking for," Lucius says pointing deeper into the crowd. I thank him and search for my dad.

꧁꧂

"What do you think of the party Luci?," my dad asks when I reach him. "I love it thank you dad! ," I say giving him a hug. "I'm glad sweetheart. You deserve the best," he says. "Thanks Dad."

"Now what's this I her of a father daughter dance?," Dad quizzes. "I don't know what-." And just like that before I could say more the conductor of the band started talking, cutting me off from responding. "Now in honor of the birthday girl, it is only fair that her family dances with her. Starting with her father each family member will have a slow dance with her."

I turn towards my dad. "May I have this dances," he says bowing causing me to laugh. "Why of course," I say pretending the have a posh accent.

"You are an incredible little girl," my dad says as we start to dance. "I am so proud of the young lady you have become over the years. Your growing up to be strong just like your mother, Merlin bless her soul. She would be so proud of you Luci. Proud but not as proud as I am of you. I love you baby girl." I was at a loss of words on how to respond so I just hugged my dad as we swayed to the music.

Right as the song ended he kissed my forehead. He then handed my hand over to my uncle Sirius who gave me a goofy grin causing me to laugh. He smiled as he pulled me in for a hug. We just swayed to the music as he told me about how he was proud of the quidditch player that I have become. We talked about how quidditch was our type of bond, something we enjoyed talking about. Of course I could talk to my dad about it but I didn't want to worry him about me getting hurt sometimes. I could take care of myself but he has a hard time understanding that sometimes. Uncle Sirius knew I was tough and knew my injuries would just be my battle scars—which we both had.

From there the dances just got shorter and shorter until I ran out of family members to dance with. My feet were throbbing from all the fences and my heels. The party was winding down only a few drunk stranglers were left. Of course fire whiskey came out shortly after the dance, because what's a party without fire whiskey. I laughed as I walked up the stairs seeing a couple dancing on the dance floor, they were out of tempo with the music but didn't seem to care.

    "Mistress Luci you look tired, let's get you to bed," Ginger says. Taking my hand she leads the way up the stairs. Once we make it to my room I see a pajama set folded neatly at the foot of my bed. "Ginger did you do this?," I asked. Tears whelm in my eyes. "Yes, Mistress Luci, Ginger did this," Ginger says. I look around my room and my (Y/E/C)  eyes land on something. I smile and walk across the room. "Mistress Luci, what are you doing?," Ginger questions. "I should of done this a long time ago," I say picking up one of my dirty socks. I walk over to Ginger. Once I'm in front of her, I crouch down. She knew what was happening and her eyes starting whelming up in tears. "Mistress Luci wants Ginger to bed free?," Ginger asks. I nod my head. "Ginger loves  Mistress Luci and Master Regulus and want to serve them still," Ginger says. "But when you need a break or want to see your other family you can always go. You don't even have to ask. Just go," I express. "Ginger doesn't have a family, Mistress Luci and Master Regulus are my only family.

꧁꧂

I couldn't help but think where I would be without my family. After hearing that Ginger didn't have a family. I couldn't but blame myself for being the reason why Ginger didn't have a family. But then I thought of it and, Ginger wasn't our house elf until my grandparents didn't want her anymore. So it's their fault Ginger doesn't have a family. So there I was laying in my bed thinking how grateful I was to have a loving dad and family. And how I would be sure to make Ginger's life a whole lot better now that she was free.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I have a Severus Snape Imagine in the works right now so stay tuned for that. -maddie