Sirius Black

This imagine was requested by  @JulzLovDraco4Eva . I hope you enjoy as much as enjoyed writing it.

Also to my fellow reader, who would you like to see more imagines of? Thanks.

~~~

Sirius Black x Reader
Half-Blood
Gryffindor

~~~

It has only been a year since Sirius saved (Y/N) from the infamous Lucius Malfoy. It all happened one afternoon when Sirius was on his way to the library, against his wishes, Remus insisted that they all needed to prepare for an upcoming exam. There walking the corridors he found Lucius with his wand pointed at poor (Y/N)'s temple with one had; and pushing her against the wall with the other. The girl looked petrified clearly hanging onto every insult he spat at her through his gritted teeth. Sirius always had a soft spot for (Y/N), sure she was Remus' twin but they couldn't be more different. She was smart but shy much like her twin but there was a whole different side to her that was the complete opposite of Remus. When (Y/N) got confident around people she was familiar with she was a huge flirt and romantic. From her delicate touch on the shoulder or her (Y/E/C) piercing through her luscious lashes she always had a way of making the boys melt.

Luckily Sirius was able to snatch her up before anyone else could, but that ultimately cost Sirius. A secret relationship. The couple often found themselves throwing out excuses after excuses to their oblivious friends just to have alone time together, and tonight was no different.

~~~

"Oh come on Lil I just need some fresh air potions really has me rattled," (Y/N) urged from her seated position on her bed. Lily looked at (Y/N) searching for a crack in her explanation. She knew (Y/N) was sneaking around and keeping something from her but she didn't know what. "Why?," Lily asked simply crossing her arm across her chest at the end of (Y/N)'s bed.

"Because I'm stressed out," (Y/N) declared a little more eager this time. Lily narrowed her eyes at the girl hoping to get her to crack, but (Y/N) held her own. After a little stare down, Lily's gaze softened and (Y/N) left.

As she made her way closer to her boyfriend and further away from her best friend (Y/N) started to smile. She loved the thrill of sneaking off with her boyfriend, but deep down inside she questioned—how long would they be able to pull off this hidden relationship.

~~~

Descending down the floating stairs the anticipation bubbled inside like a volcano ready to erupt. Just being around him without having to pretend that Sirius annoyed her really made (Y/N) feel at peace. The possibility of getting caught looking at Sirius lovingly or glancing at him a little too long always had (Y/N) watching her back and every move she made around her friends.

Sirius didn't tell her what their "date" was for the night, he only told her where to be and what time to be their. Sirius brought out a side of (Y/N) that she didn't even know she had and that was spontaneity. Much like Remus she liked having things in order but being around Sirius made her feel that things in life didn't have to be so strict scheduled. He taught her how to relax and have a good time.

~~~

The Black Lake looked beautiful at this time of night. The moon occasionally casting a natural glow onto the water not long before getting covered by the clouds shortly after. Sirius was entranced by the shadows and light defining (Y/N)'s facial features not even aware of the words coming out of mouth.