James Potter

This imagine was requested by ruffpoxx . I hope you enjoy it. ❤️

James Potter x Reader
Pure-Blood
Gryffindor
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"McKinnon passes to (Y/L/N), (Y/L/N) dodges a blogger but passes to Potter, Potter scores!," the announcer declares. "Great work guys!," I shout to my teammates. We quickly try and gain possession of the quaffle from one of the other Ravenclaw chasers. I was hot on her trail, and she passed by Dorcas. She batted away a bludger from me, as I continued after the chaser. She passed it to another guy on her team but James intercepted it. He passed it Marlene, I sped up to them, trailing behind. "(Y/N) look out!," Lance shouts to me. Before I could comprehend what was going on I see something flash in front of me, hit handle of my broom and my wrists in the process. I don't feel the handle of my broom anymore and feel wind whipping past my face, the ground starts becoming closer and closer. I close my eyes and brace for the impact, but it never comes. "Hold on! I got you love," was the last think I heard before my eyelids close.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"For once in my life I'm scared (Y/N). I'm scared that I'll never be able to tell me how I feel. I love you (Y/N). Ever since the first year," I hear a voice say no louder than a whisper. I try opening my eyes but exhaustion decided against it. Then I drift of to dreamless sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Maybe we should come back later James, she seems so tired," I hear another voice say. 'Wait did James Potter confess his love for me!' I had a huge crush on him, ever since I tried out for the Gryffindor quidditch team. "Hold on Padfoot give me a second," James replies a bit agitated. "Alright then, I'll see in the common room." I hear shuffled footsteps, then they start to fade. I open my eyes ever so slightly and see, a hunched over James Potter. He was rubbing his eyes with his pointer finger and thumb, his glasses in his other hand and his unruly hair a little messier than usual. I felt guilt in the pit of my stomach. He must be exhausted. Just before he can make eye contact with me, I quickly shut my eyes. "Please wake up love, we need you," he whispers. "I need you," he continued. A small smile starts to take form from the corner of my lips. Feeling well rested I open my eyes. "James," I whisper. He obviously hear me because his head quickly turns to the sound of his name. "You're awake," he says as classic smile forms. "Yep, what happened to me?," I ask looking at my arm that was in a sling. "You got hit by a bludger, it hit the front of your broom, which mildly shattered part of you wrist. Your other wrist was severely bruised," James says. "Madam Pomfrey," he adds. "You stayed with me," I said. "Yep, for the whole week," James says. "I was out for a week?!," I shout. "You had quite the amount of blood loss," James says. I wince at the thought of what my injury looked like. "Thanks for saying me, love," I said to James. "You heard what I said." "Every word," I say. I try and sit up, James being a gentleman, helps me out. Without further hesitation our lips collide. "I love you too James," I say after we break away from the kiss. "I love you more (Y/N) (Y/L/N)."

A/N: Thanks for the request ruffpoxx . Your ideas are greatly appreciated. Also the kiss was kinda like Ron and Hermione's from Deathly Hallows.

*As for the rest of my readers feel free to request, don't be shy. Can you guys do me a favor?...can you try and get me to 100 followers. I would greatly appreciate it. ❤️