Sirius Black

This imagine was requested by @LilithHadesBlack . I hope you enjoy it!

Sirius Black x Reader
Pure-Blood
Slytherin
******************

Sirius Black was an easily jealous person. But he didn't have a problem with those he had little "competition with." It was the Pure-Bloods, like himself, that we trying to get into his angel, (Y/N)'s pants who he had a problem with. All of Hogwarts knew about the forbidden love that was (Y/N) (Y/L/N) and Sirius Black. Every year knew about the two and there relationship status. Of course there were some boys who still flirted with the beautiful (Y/N) and depending on who they were—it would cause the hairs on Sirius' neck to stand up. (Y/N) always reassured Sirius that he was the only one for her, the only one she had eyes for and no other witch or wizard would take that away from her.

Sirius would understand and feel at ease but still couldn't help but be concerned and be the watch dog to his lover. If anyone so happened to look at (Y/N) the wrong way Sirius would automatically hear about it because Merlin knows the famous Black had connections. One time Frank Longbottom winked at (Y/N) and Sirius punched the lights out of him. It was the talk of the school for weeks, poor Frank couldn't walk or see straight for days. Sirius truly loved (Y/N), her house and her blood status didn't matter to him, he just wanted to have someone who was real and determined by his side. Someone who would snap him back to his senses if need be, someone who was resourceful and ambitious to help with his pranks, and that someone was (Y/N).

So it wasn't a shocker when Sirius got jealous when the infamous Lucius Malfoy attempted to ask (Y/N) out. (Y/N) was walking out of her astrology class with (Y/F/N) when Lucius approached the duo slugging his arm (Y/N). She had it sorted by simply taking his arm and dropping it to his side. "Playing hard to get are we?," he asks creeping closer to her. (Y/N) instantaneously felt uncomfortable and looked toward her friend for help and her luck her friend was no where to be seen. "Great," she thought. Lucius flipped (Y/N)'s (Y/H/C) off her shoulder and leaned in. "You and I Hogsmeade, this Saturday," Lucius whispered into her ear. (Y/N) poking Lucius in the chest pushing him away a little she snapped ; "How about no." A bunch of 'ohs' where muttered by a few boys passing by. "Ouch rejection!," one boy winced patting Lucius on the back as he passed. "I wasn't finished," Lucius hisses. "Oh I think you are," (Y/N) retaliates and starts walking away. Feeling pain in her wrist, someone pulls (Y/N) back; "Don't turn your back on me." "Oh I would, the sight of you platinum hair makes me want to vomit," (Y/N) states. "Why you little—."

"Witch, you are exactly right that is what I am. And I am better off with not seeing a guy like you. I am perfectly content with my boyfriend. Thanks for the offer," (Y/N) answers. Patting Lucius on the shoulder she walks away, only to have Lucius jump in front of her. "Out of my way!," she mutters. Lucius only stays put and crosses his arms across his chest. "I said out of my way!," (Y/N) shouts this time creating a scene. "That is no way to speak to your superiors," Lucius says matter of fact. "Superiors? Who made you in charge," Sirius says walking from the crowd. (Y/N) smiles at the site of her knight in shining armor—also known as her boyfriend. "Now Black just skedaddle to wherever you came from. Wouldn't want to be a bigger disappointment than you already are," Lucius proclaims. "Excuse me?," Sirius asks. "You heard me," he states shoving Sirius causing (Y/N) to gasp. "You shouldn't of done that," Sirius states. (Y/N) knew what was coming—the famous don't mess with my girlfriend punch. With Lucius on the floor Sirius had an advantage and to which he used it successfully. Adding another punch to the nose and one to the jaw, Sirius had sweat around the crown of his head causing his raven hair to cling to his scalp. (Y/N) knew it was over when Lucius had bloody lip and an even sloppier nose than to begin with. Sirius stepped away from the limp bodied Lucius, not even caring about the crowd that had formed. Continuing his strut to (Y/N) he had his eyes fixated on one person and one person only her. Kissing her forehead he took his hand into hers and walked away from the scene.