Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin x Reader
Muggle
Hufflepuff
<><><><><><><><>

Greeted by the bright glare from the sun I couldn't tell what the a group of girls were giggling at. (Y/F/N) squinted at me before walking into the brightness causing me to follow behind her. We were just coming from potions surprised with how we both did on our exam that our professor has returned to us.

There was a group of four Gryffindor girls, in our year swarming the Marauders. Looking at Remus who had a short brunette smothering him, he looked awkward and anxious; his eyes darting for one of the guys to help him but none of them did. His chocolate brown eyes met mine and he smiled and his facial features relaxed. I couldn't help the build up of jealousy in the moment beforehand, the Gryffindors were always more bold and brave than us Hufflepuffs who tended to be more genuine and sincere with expressing our emotions, not really physical.

"Hey darling," Remus said reaching (Y/F/N) and I. Remus then leans down and plants his lips on mine, I crane my neck up to have more access to his warm smooth lips. His hands were resting on my waste but hovering in a sense that I was a piece of glass china that would break by his touch. When my hands found his cheeks he pulled away and laughed silently causing the warmth from his breath to spread throughout my face, drawing me in to be closer to his touch. (Y/F/N) cleared her throat. "Sorry (Y/F/N)," Remus apologized. (Y/F/N) nudged me in arm and smirked. "I'll meet you at the common room, yeah," (Y/F/N) addressed. "Mhm," I replied before looking back at my boyfriend.

Once (Y/F/N) left I felt Remus subtly, sneaking his hand down my arm and into my hand causing warmth to rise up to my cheeks. "C'mon I'll tell you what happened, because it is not what it looks like," Remus said nervous yet confidently. "Baby, I trust you," I state looking deep into his brown eyes to show that I truly meant what I said.

Walking down to the Black Lake Remus gave me the whole run down of how these Gryffindor girls found out about our pranks and thought they were a pretty big deal, obviously flirting; and the short brunette was trying to get Remus alone thinking he was the bad boy mastermind. But once she saw him kissing me she was fuming and stomped off with another friend who was turned down by James.

"I love you, because you can read me like a book. You genuinely care and I just can't believe how close our relationship has got us," I gush.

Remus' grip on my hand tightened lovingly and when I looked at him he was grinning ear to ear. "I love you too and could obviously see how irritated you were by that short stubby thing," Remus responded causing me to laugh.

"There's the smile I know and love," Remus said before kissing our interlocked hands. Nuzzling into Remus side, since he was too tall for me to rest my head on his shoulder, Remus let go of my hand and lifted his arm allowing me to walk into his side, wrapping his arm around my shoulder I felt safe. I looked up at him and he looked down at me before pecking my forehead. This man was just too good to me.

<><><>

Remus' arm was draped over my shoulder as we sat on the scarlett velvet couch in the Gryffindor common room. I felt protected and comfortable as I felt my body sink deeper and deeper into the couch. Then the portrait entrance opened, once in view I noticed a girl strut confidently behind were Remus and I cuddled. Cowering into the couch and the embrace of Remus I looked away from the girl walk past.

I felt Remus' calloused hands stroke my silky (Y/H/C) hair. I tilt my head, that was rested on his chest, in attempt to meet his gaze. Successfully seeing my shaggy haired boyfriend he gave me a lopsided smile, I gave him a close mouth smile before bringing my head to its original position.

"Do we need to have a chat?," Remus whispered into my hair, causing shivers to run down my spine. "Mhm."

Remus and I then ascend up the stairs to his dorm. Opening the door Remus allowed me to walk in then he followed after me. Two parts of the room were a mess, one slightly organized but it looked as if the person then gave up and left it the way it was. Then there was Remus' part of the room, not a single piece of clothes out of place, everything had a proper home.

"Tell me darling, what seems to be troubling you," Remus said as he took both my hands into his as we both took a seat at the edge of his bed.

"Well—," start still looking at our interlocked hands. "Hey, it's alright, you can tell me anything," Remus says, noticing out of the corner of my eye his signature smile. I then look at him and continue.

"Well this is a bit embarrassing but I feel that I'm not good enough for you. I don't strut confidently like Gryffindor girls, or I'm not the first to respond to a question in class like other girls and I'm not as outgoing and and," I continue before I feel my eyes brimming with tears.

"Hey hey hey," Remus says lifting my chin to look at him, concern evident on his face.

"You're amazing, okay, you can make anyones day by just smiling at them. Alright, you always have the right thing to say to make anyone feel better. You will flatter those close to you with affirmations and that would leave them smiling till the end of the day. So you see (Y/N/N) you're amazing in your own unique way, a way that no one would ever come close to mastering. Who you are and what you're capable of is something you have alone, and no one else. So don't think for second that you're not good enough for me, because you are, more than good enough," Remus declared, his voice cracking at the last part.

I let go of Remus' hands and placed my hands on his cheeks allowing him to look straight into my eyes. "Thank you Remus."

"Anything for you darling," Remus said before I pressed my lips against his.

<><><><><><><><><><><>
A/N: Andrew looks so hot in this image. Comment if you agree. ;)