James Potter

Thank you Pureblood_princess_ for your request. I hope you enjoy it. :)

James x Reader
Pureblood
Slytherin

James Potter thought he was the best prankster along with the fellow Marauders, boy was he wrong.
*********
(Y/N/N)- your nickname

Bellatrix and (Y/N) we're walking to there charms class talking about what there next prank would be. Somehow they were able to use densaugeo jinx on poor Filch who fell asleep once he finished his nightly rounds. Their prank was successful but they thought they should kick it up a notch. "Bella, (Y/N/N)!" someone shouted from behind us. We turn around and see our best friend Barty Crouch Jr running to catch up to us. His hair was orange for some weird reason and he looked panicked. "What do you want Barty?", I say pretending to sound annoyed, as he caught up to us. "James and the...", Barty says catching his breath. "And the what Barty!", Bellatrix snaps. "The Marauders, they jinxed my shampoo bottle and now my hairs orange", Barty finishes. "Perfect", I say with a smirk. "What?", Bella and Barty both question.

*******
"So the plan is simple James and Sirius will walk out of the quidditch tent with their hair all wet because of quidditch practice, and then that will trigger the glitter, flour and feathers," I say to Bella and Barty pointing to the glitter, flour and feather floating about the Gryffindor quidditch tent. "Excellent", Barty said. "Simply brilliant (Y/N/N)", Bella says. "Thank you guys", I say pretending to tip my imaginary hat to them.
"James, great practice, that strategy is
brilliant", we hear Sirius say. "Shh hide", I whisper yell to Barty and Bella. We all hide behind the bleachers near the tent just in time. Then all of a sudden "Bloody Hell!", I hear. Then I see it, James with his wet hair covered in glitter, flour, and feathers, followed by Sirius behind him with a exasperated expression on his face.

"Run!" I shout to Barty and Bella. We start running across the intersection between James and Sirius to get to the castle. Our backs were facing the Marauder boys when I heard a "Hey!", it was James. "Let's get them!", Sirius says shouts. I turn around and stop running which was a mistake there were coming and fast. "Come on (Y/N), what are you thinking", Barty says looking back at me but continues running. I run at a quicker pace now, beads of sweat were now forming on my forehead and I was gasping  for air. Then I feel two hands on my waste pulling me to the grounded. "Gotcha", it was James he had me pinned on the grass, his arms where propped between my head and he had my legs pinned too. I struggled to get up but it was no use. Then I look at James, his beautiful hazel eyes meet mine. "Stop struggling princess."

A/N: I was thinking about writing a Part 2. What do you think?