James Potter Part 2

Here is the continuation of the James Potter imagine requested by Pureblood_princess_

What happens after a months worth of a prank battle between (Y/N) and James?

"Touché Potter touché," I giggled to James as we were walking out of Potions together.

      I walked into potions with Bella and we took our seats. Our professor started the lesson and I took out my quil and as I was about to write my first word my whole pen exploded in my face. Ink splattered everywhere. Bella gasped, "You have a little," she said covering her mouth trying to hide a laugh while pointing at me. "Yeah I know," I snap at her. "James" I say through gritted teeth. I turn around and see him laughing so hard that he had his hand over his stomach and the other on Remus' shoulder trying to stay upright, while Remus just wanted to take notes. I send James a death glare which only egged onto him laughing even more.

"You're really are a fair opponent Miss (Y/L/N)," James says walking out of class with me. "Why thank you Mr Potter," I say. You guys continue walking to the great hall for lunch. On your way down your hands both brush against each others. You both look at each other the hint of pink brushed over your cheeks, you  feel someone's stare, quickly do you realize it was James. You both stared into each others eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Then just as fast as the moment started, it quickly ended. James cleared his throat which caused you to come back to reality. You continued walking to the Great Hall talking about prank ideas.  You two walk through arched door frame which lead to the great hall. You were about to part ways when you heard James call after you. "Wait (Y/N)!," he says. You turn around to him and walk back to him. Once you were directly in front of him he asked you a question you would never forget. "I know it's been  a month of pranking each other and other people. I was just wondering if you'd like to have a truce and go out with me on the next Hogsmeade trip?," he says. "What?," I ask not sure if heard him right. "You heard me (Y/L/N), go out with me," James states as he gave me puppy dog eyes. "Ummm," I say looking at curly haired Gryffindor. Big mistake, I couldn't resist his puppy dog eyes. "Fine, if I have to", I say unenthused trying to cover my excitement.

*******

Bella and I were walking to Hogsmeade, arms linked followed by Barty. "Don't forget if he breaks your heart, I'll break his nose," he says. "I won't, and I won't hesitate if he pulls something," I reply.
       It was getting to be there early stages of winter. The crisp air made me and Bella only huddle closer together. Our hats protecting us from the violent wind. I admired the colorful fallen leaves when I here Bella ask, "So what are you and James going to do huh?". "We're going to The Three Broomsticks," I say a pink tint comes over my cheeks, thankfully the wind went over my cheeks so Bella wouldn't be able to question it.

I say goodbye to Bella and Barty who both give me a thumbs up before I walked into The Three Broomsticks. I enter and am welcome by a rush of warmth from the fireplace and the lovely smell of butterbeer. "Ah (Y/N), my darling, for a second I thought you weren't coming," I hear James say as he approaches me. We walk to a booth, "Allow me", James says referring to my jacket. I unzip it and he walks behind me helping me with my sleeves. I never saw James Potter like this before. He's usually a flirting prankster. But he's being such a gentleman and so sweet. I take a seat and he takes the spot across from me. "Can we get a couple of butter beers," he says making a hand motion to the bar tender. We were making small talk about our best pranks, complimenting each other on them or giving advice to how to make them better, when our butter beers were then brought to us. I take a sip enjoying the taste. "You have a little froth," James says referring to my face. "Oh", I say, quickly trying to rid of what was on my face. "You still didn't get it," James says. "Here, let me help," James says slightly leaning across the table. I feel the warmth of his hand on my cheek, gently bringing my face closer to his. He leans in and before I know it his lips were on mine. I close my eyes enjoying the precious moment. We then break away, "I like you a lot (Y/N), like mad," James says. "I feel the same way", I say with a smile. "Will you be mine?," he asks. "Yes," I say with a smile, in which he returns.

A/N: Thank you for your request, Pureblood_princess_ . I hope you like the Part 2 of this imagine.

*If any of my other readers have requests please feel free comment.