James Potter

A/N: Some James Potter fluff and spice all in one imagine. I hope you enjoy. ;)

James Potter x Reader
Half-Blood
Gryffindor
++++++++++++++++

"I love you so much—," James started, looking into my (Y/E/C) as he stroked the side of my head. It was so silent in the common room, everything was still, nobody was there except for James and I. We were laying on our sides, face to face on the velvet couch. Looking deeply into his beautiful eyes I saw a sparkle. There wasn't a playful smirk on his lips, only an affectionate smile that let affirmations roll right off.

"I love you too Jamie—I'm sorry I haven't been supporting you and being there for you as much usual, OWLs have been scaring the crap out of me and I don't want to fail. You know how my parents are," I admit. James only listens intently never breaking eye contact nodding his head as he moved to stroking my cheek, causing a smile to form on my lips.

"I'm very patient love," James remarked. I raise a brow at him knowing the truth. "I try to be very patient love." James corrects, causing me nod my head satisfied with his correction. I smile at him innocently as I brought my free hand to the side of his head and snaked it into his curly unruly hair. He moaned as I tugged a handful of curls. "I will wait for you love, seeing you happy and succeeding makes me the happiest man alive," James whispered into my ear sending shivers up my spine.

"I'm here for you James. I want you to know that, you're never alone, even though it may feel like it. I know that empty feeling because I get it whenever you're not around," I say.

"I'll be okay. It's you I'm worried about, you take all the time you need to get your bearings and prepare for your OWLs. You've gotten this far and I've been with you every step of the way. Don't worry about me," James cooed, caressing my cheek.

I searched his eyes, he always seemed more attractive without his glasses, I didn't have a glare staring back at me. I was able to see him for what he really was. I leaned forward and he did the same. As soon as our lips met I felt a great sense of peace wash over me, I felt I was clinging onto him with everything I had. I didn't want him to leave, everything was so hectic and he was the only one who kept me grounded through it all. He knew exactly what I needed and when I needed it.

Remembering the time, he sat with me as I worked on my Potions essay, in absolute silence. He just sat there, every time I saw him out of the corner of my eye it gave me the motivation to keep going. As cheesy as it sounds he was the one who gave me strength through those tough moments. He always reminded me of how strong, thoughtful and perseverant I was, time and time again managing to get through the battles I faced with my academics.

James' face tilted to the side as his tongue stroked my bottom lips, parting my lips ever so slightly, that was enough room for James' tongue to sneak inside. Our breaths intermingled as he kissed me slowly, thoughtfully and passionately. He cupped one of my cheeks with his hand causing me to melt into his touch, while his other hand gently moved a stray hair out of my face. His kiss was different than James' other reminders he would tell me when I was in a stressful state. James was physically acting out what he would just verbally express. I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. I wish this moment would last forever. Parting for air James moved to kissing my cheeks then trailed down my jawline, I tilted my head in pure bliss allowing him to have more access. He left me another visual reminder that he was always there for me before going down my neck.

"James," I said breathlessly.

His head perked up. "What is it love?," James asks innocently, knowing exactly what he was doing. I attacked his lips and our kissed became more eager and fast paced. I bit James lip, earning a growl from him. I broke away giving him a teasing smirk in the process. "Payback," I said with a wink, before adjusting my back into my cuddling position with James. "Get some sleep love," James whispered as I stared into the fire that was slowing dying. I found it easy drifting off to sleep with James stroking my hair. Any or everything anxious thought I had was long gone seeing as I was protected from all of it by the embrace of my loving boyfriend who's arms were firmly yet gently wrapped around my waste.

+++

"Aww look at them," I heard Sirius whisper yelled. "Shut it Pads, you'll wake them. It probably took James a while to calm (Y/N/N) since she's worried about the OWLs as of late; you should do the same, instead of worrying about what girl you're going to flirt with next," Remus scolded in a same tone. I felt James start to stir, I pretended to still be asleep, still eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Heya Prongsy." Sirius chirped.

"Pads would you shut it, let my girlfriend sleep will ya," James emphasized. I pretend to be disturbed and turn to become closer to James.

"She's really tired mate," Peter states. "Well no kidding Wormtail—way to point out the obvious," Sirius sassed.

"I'm going to bring her up to her dorm, it might get a little loud in here when everyone starts heading down to breakfast," James says. I felt him pick me up into his strong arms. "Prongs," I whispered as we started moving. "Shhh love, go back to sleep, I got ya," James cooed.

Eventually I felt to comfort of my own bed beneath me and the cool sheets brought over me. I then smell something of James'. When I open my eyes I see one of James' jumpers next to my head and I smile. I hear a creak and see James' hand on the doorknob. "Thanks for the study break Jamie," I whisper yelled, not wanting wake my sleeping roommates. "Anything for you love."