Chapter 7 || Strip Club

Follow me on Instagram: @brookitoz

make sure you vote on the chapter <3 <3 i love you!

————

I hear someone gasp, but I'm too shocked to even think straight. Maybe I even imagined the gasp... because fucking hell, he's a good kisser.

I don't kiss back, because then that'll steal my first kiss and I sure as hell don't want to give away my first kiss to this man.

I don't even think that's how first kisses work, but whatever. Hold the fuck up! Why am I even letting him kiss me? Before I can get all dramatic, he pulls away himself and gives that Ava girl a really dark look.

He then storms out of the room like he just didn't kiss the living daylights out of me. I rush after him, making sure to look angry. He just kissed me without asking! Consent is sexy people!

"Hold the fuckity fuck up, Adrian Black! You did not just kiss me to get revenge on your girlfriend!" I shout, living with rage. I grab his collar and bring him down to my short 5'4" level.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I growl, my face forming a deep frown. "You have no right to steal a girl's first kiss for your own selfish purposes!"

"You didn't kiss me back."

"That's not how first kisses work you jester!"

"You did not just call Adrian a jester," Blake chimes in. He looks quite close to laughing his ass off, but I'm not sure Anna would be very happy if his ass flew off.

What is wrong with my mind?

"Why are you yelling at him?" Anna joins. Adrian looks at me and slightly shakes his head. I can tell why. These two would probably never let him live it down. And I won't tell them because I have better things to do than snitch on this idiot.

"For fun," I lie. Not really though. It was really fun calling him a jester.

"Great! I see you're picking up our hobbies," Blake nods. "I think I like you now." Anna elbows him. "Not as much you, baby." Then they start kissing.

Ew, get a room. I mean, you have to get tired of tasting each other all the time... right? Or is that not how romance works? I mean, clearly Ava got tired of kissing Adrian. How could someone get tired of kissing him?

He should win first place for best kisser award. But also first place for the best asshole award.

Maybe one day, I'll give those to him. It can become a big thing and stuff, and famous celebrities attend. And I can say "Thank you for attending. Without further adieu, the winner of The Best Asshole Award goes to none other than this asshole right here. Adrian Black, come on up!"

I giggle to myself at the thought of him scowling on stage and accepting the award. That'd be hilarious.

Just as I take a seat in the car once more, the Ava girl runs up to Adrian. "Baby, please. Let's talk..." She pleads.

"No."

"I'm really sorry, babe."

"No."

Aw, would you look at that? He's learning from me.

"Get the fuck out of my face," He adds, and for a second, she looks hurt and I feel bad for her. Then she approaches me with a bitchy look plastered on her face.

"What are you? Adrian's little fuck toy? Well, he's mine and no matter how many times we fight, he'll always come back to me," She narrows her eyes at me, scanning my body. Excuse her, the only person allowed to check me out is myself.