Chapter 26 || Hot Couple

Follow me on Instagram: @brookitoz

make sure you vote ♥️

————

"Um, what did I do?" I ask one of the people staring at me. She almost looks like she had a heart attack when I talked to her.

"Y-you're linked with Richard Arrow?"

"Oh, both his sons are my friends," I reply casually. A squeak escapes her mouth.

"Why are you at the hospital?" She asks.

"I'm visiting another friend. Adrian Black." You really can't shut up, can you?

This time, she doesn't even attempt to hide a scream. "H-how a-are you friends with both rival gangs?"

I shrug. Is that why they were staring at me? Because I'm linked with Kaden Arrow? "Well, nice talking to ya. I'ma go now," I smile at her, and she nearly faints. Damn. I feel like a celebrity, but I shrug it off and walk into the hospital, going straight to Adrian's room.

Well, after getting a visitor thing or whatever. I walk boldly into his room to see Anna and Blake already there. And there's someone else too. Ava. What does she want?

"Is there any way your face can heal without scars? I mean... we won't be able to look like a hot couple anymore," She rants, and I frown. As always, Adrian stays quiet when he's being hurt.

I notice Blake gripping Anna's waist in an attempt to hold her back, as Anna glares down Ava. Anna's really protective of people she loves. Maybe that's why she got mad at me when I said I wouldn't come to visit Adrian.

"Bitch, who let you in?" I snarl, finding myself glaring at her as well. Ava's head snaps towards me, and she tilts her head in an annoyed manner. "Adrian and you are over."

She scoffs, rolling her gorgeous eyes. I just have to take a minute to process how beautiful she is. Is it even possible for a human to be that hot? Too bad her personality sucks ass. "Well, I was just checking up on him."

"Yeah, and now that you're done, let me drop kick you to hell," Anna retorts furiously. "I heard that in hell, they boil you in oil," She sneers.

"Of course you know that. Did they give you a tour of your future home beforehand?" Ava retaliates. Damn, they're quite good at comebacks. Blake's grip tightens on Anna.

"Ha, as if. That's where I rose from, so it's natural if I knew about it."

For a split second, I make eye contact with Adrian and a glimpse of hurt is seen through them.

"Whatever, I wouldn't want to date someone who's not hot anymore anyway," Ava snarls, and proceeds to strut out of there. Anger boils through me as she approaches the door, and my fists act before my brain does and I find them making contact with Ava's ribs.

"I should be the one punching her, Blake! Lemme go, I wanna join!" Anna shouts.

"Y-you punched me..." She gapes, taking a minute to process it. Then she lunges at me, but I instantly duck and she crashes into the corner of the door. "I'm telling my father!" She cries out as a slight red mark appears on her face.

I smirk. "Oh really? And what's your daddy going to do about it?"

"He'll order my brother to shoot you!"

"Woe is me!" I flail my arms dramatically. "Is there anything that can save me now?" I cover my face with my hands and pretend to sob.

"Ha! Act all you want now," Ava sneers before storming out of the room. I roll my eyes at her and take out my phone and call Cabby. He picks up.