Before You Read

Let me just say that I'm very grateful that you decided to stop by and read my story out of all the other books on wattpad. I love you so much already! <3 <3 Anyway, read this note because it's important and it tells you what not to do when commenting on my book :)

Listen, people. I was 15 when I wrote this. I was just trying to make the book more enjoyable when I meant 'rewrite' bc the other one was dry af. I didn't really account for loopholes, and I didn't exactly pay attention to them while I was writing this book. I just wanted people to laugh and cry. Fuck em loopholes okay? This book is funny, or at least that's what all the comments think.

Sometimes my MC can be stupid. Sometimes my male MC can be stupid. They make dumb decisions but don't comment about like as if you've never been stupid before. I've sacrificed their IQ at times just for the sake of the plot moving forward. If things in books happened like real life, we wouldn't have a plot. Take horror movies for example. Would you do any of the dumb things the main characters are doing? No right? EXACTLY. SO LET MY CHARACTERS BE DUMB AND DON'T HATE ON MY BABIES!

Anyway. Yeah. Also, please don't hate on me. When I wrote this book, I was 15. I updated chapters everyday and sometimes even twice a day. I loved writing this book, especially during the times where things weren't going well for me. This book made me laugh and cry, and it made me escape from my suffocating reality. I hated my reality. I still do sometimes, like right now. In a way, this book really saved my life, okay? I'm not being dramatic. This books means almost everything to me. I'm sharing it with you guys, and don't make me regret writing this.

Don't hate. Kay? Yeah, good.

Ignore the loopholes. Ignore my characters' stupidity. Just laugh, cry, and enjoy the book. Thank you.