Q&A || With the Characters

AYYY, IT'S TIME FOR Q&A!! THIS WAS A LOTTA FUN HEHE THANK YOU FOR ASKING ALL THE QUESTIONS!! <3
Also... make sure you vote and comment! <3

Are you gonna make a sequel with their kids?

Maybe? Listen, I'm currently stuck with no inspiration whatsoever and the Wattys being announced for this year isn't making me feel any more inspired, I've been writing to write but it's just not working. BUT, I'm definitely considering writing a sequel. Maybe with Theodore? Or Tiger and Lily? Or some other child of theirs ;)

Do any of the characters end up having more kids?

Luna and Dylan? Nah, having Theodore has traumatized them enough.
Adrian and Bailey? Well, yes, they are still... active but they're satisfied with Tiger and Lily. Hehe.
Anna and Blake? Well, you know how much they... love their night life. Sometimes they make it day life. Who am I kidding, they just love frick fracking each other so much, but if Anna's preggo then she won't be able to frick frack for a couple months and neither of them are gonna have that. Therefore, they adopted a kid. Also because both of them are from foster care and they know how it feels and Anna knows how amazing it is to be adopted so therefore they adopted a kid. *cue the awwwws*

Yo Adrian! Why'd you get tattoos?

Tattoos are cool. If you want me to be all sappy and shit, then you're not gonna get that. I'm only sappy with Bailey. Literally, she made me drink maple syrup just so she could lick it off my lips during- Why am I even telling you this?

Brooke Lilac- Answer their question Adrian.

No.

Brooke Lilac- You know, I don't even know why I let you steal Bailey's line. She's much more responsible with it.

No.

Brooke Lilac- *takes out a cage with Tarantulas* Start talking.

It made me feel like I could write my own life story. Made me feel in control of my own life, especially after I spent an entire year in jail because of something I didn't do. There, I hope that made you happy.

*cue the applause*

Who have Tiger and Lily taken after more? Bailey or Adrian?

Bailey- Well first off, I would like to thank all of you for having us in this interview. It means so much to me. *dramatically tears up*

Adrian- Shut up and answer their questions.

Bailey- No.

Adrian- HOW IS SHE MORE RESPONSIBLE WITH THE LINE THAN ME?! JUST LOOK AT HER!

Bailey- No.

Adrian- Can we not do this in front of people, baby?

Bailey- *sighs* No.

Adrian- You're so mean to me all the time!

Bailey- That's not very mature to say in front of an audience, Adrian.

Adrian- But- you-

Bailey- I'd say that both Lily and Tiger or as we call him, Kitty have taken after Adrian's antisocial personality. However, both of them have gotten my ravishingly good looks. *flips hair*

Adrian- You just whacked my face with your hair!

Bailey- Stop complaining.

Adrian- Anyway, I have to agree. I'm glad they're not big on friends because inviting the friends to birthday parties would be so much work. Especially when parents tag along because then I'd actually have to pretend I have to like talking to them.