Chapter 68 || Broke

make sure you vote! ♥️ and... um there's A LOT of smut in this chapter. basically the entire chapter is smut... so like you know watch out for the * that marks the start and end of the smut :) hehe

————

I'm glad to be home after a gruelling day of walking through the streets of Bangalore. It was incredibly fun and Adrian made me try a few street foods, but not too much because they're unhealthy but I argued that we needed our energy for tonight.

I also saw a cow. It made me feel bad that it was eating things from the trash, but I'm assuming that it's normal here.

I bought a cute little toy from a shop set up on the sidewalk and then we bought me a couple of full sleeve, yet thin fabric shirts so that I didn't have to walk around in a sweatshirt... or Blake's shirt.

As of now, as Adrian likes to say, we were private in our vacation home. I had slept on the way here, so I was very awake and... hungry. For him. I wrap my arms around him and peck him. "Our night just got started," I murmur against his lips. "Let's fuck."

*

I didn't have to say more because Adrian pulls me into a deep, passionate, 'I want it all' kiss as he slides my leggings off me. His cold hands send goosebumps up my body and my breath shudders.

I need to warm up, so I press myself against Adrian's bare, rock hard chest as a moan escapes from both our lips. His hands grab a fistful of the shirt I was wearing and tugs on it, powerfully, leaving a huge tear.

Soon, the shirt lay torn in a corner and I could care less because it wasn't mine. It was Blake's and I'm pretty sure he doesn't even miss it.

I pressed my hand against Adrian's back, pulling myself closer to him. He separates his lips from mine as he moves down towards my neck teasing with nips before kissing the bare skin senselessly.

Fire rages through my body as Adrian leaves marks on my neck. His touch feels so good. I dig my nails into his back as he pins me against the wall, his arms on either side of me. He slides down my bra strap, leaving kisses on my shoulder along the way.

I don't like that he's taking it slow. I want him. Now. To express my impatience, I dig my nails into him harder as I reach my other hand down to unbuckle his belt. This results him in reaching behind my back to unhook my bra.

He tosses it onto the floor, letting his fingers slide across my breasts before slightly squeezing them. I moan, as I fumble with his jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them.

Once he's in nothing but his boxers, he presses his lips into mine powerfully, nearly sucking the breath out of me. "Mine," He breathes against my lips. "I love you." I kiss him back with just as much force, before wrapping my legs around him and straddling him.

"Make love to me, then," I challenge him, pressing my lips onto his once more. "I love you too."

I never have to repeat myself, because Adrian pushes me onto the bed, with him on top of me, his lustful eyes raking over my body. "You're beautiful," He breathes, as his lips travel down my lips towards my breasts. He lightly sucks on them, which causes my breath to hitch and a moan to involuntarily escape from my lips.

He lingers there for a while before travelling down my stomach, planting kisses the entire time. Hell, even his kisses were dangerous, because it made me feel like I was going to burst from pleasure.

When he reaches below my waistline, he begins to slide down my underwear before that too... lies in a corner. "I love you," He whispers. I take this minute to admire his muscles. His abs were so perfectly sculpted and almost heavenly. Anyone who first laid eyes on him would mistake him for an angel, until you meet him.

He was a sinner that looked like an angel. If he was the sinner, then let me be the sin because he was mine.

"Spread your legs," He commands, and I listen to him. He hooks his arms under my thighs before roughly pulling me towards him. I arch my back in pleasure as he buries his face in between my legs.

"Make me come," I breathe out in between gasps. His eyes gleam with desire, before he slips his fingers into me, almost aggressively. I cry out in pleasure, as he rubs his thumb against extremely sensitive places. "Adrian," I moan, gripping the pillow and biting against my lips really hard to the point where I drew some blood. My heart was beating against my chest wildly, as if it desperately wanted to run somewhere.

His fingers go deeper inside of me. My body burns with desire, as I hold back a cry. "Harder, Adrian," I order and he does exactly that to the point where I was throbbing with pleasure until I completely burst.

"Did I make you come, baby?" He smirks, knowing very well that he did.

"Fuck me, Adrian," I cry out. "I want you, now."

"One moment," He tells me before walking away. He comes back with a silver pack, before slipping out of his boxers. I couldn't help but stare, because he had such an impressive size.

I help him get the condom on, and then he returns to kiss me, planting a powerful, aggressive and possessive kiss on my lips. "You're mine," He says against my lips before kissing me again.

I wrap my arms around him. "I'm ready," I whisper.

"I feel like you're the master in bed," He replies. "Let's do what I want tonight."

I smirk. "Yes, master."

"Lean against the headboard," He orders. I do as told, not breaking eye contact with him. "Spread your legs." I obeyed. He places his hands on both my legs, gripping them tightly before thrusting into me.

I cry out in pleasure and pain, as he goes in harder, sending electric volts through my entire body. "Adrian," I gasp, as my head falls back and I close my eyes. Tears prick my eyes as he thrusts into me harder and faster. "Fuck me harder," I order.

"I'm the boss," He reminds me.

"Harder, master," I correct. "I finally know you have a kink," I smirk, only to moan out in pain as he begins to fuck me harder. "Fuck!" I cry as I dig my nails into the headboard, until I begin to bend my nails.

"Am I doing you good enough, baby?"

"I'm not satisfied," I smirk. "Do me harder."

We spent the next hour or two fucking.

*

————

I was lying on the bed, my chest rising and falling right after we stopped having sex. Adrian was lying next to me. "I'm going to throw the condom away," He tells me. I nod, before closing my eyes for a second.

"Um... Bailey?" Adrian's voice begins, sounding just a little nervous.

"Yes, Adrian? No. I'm not giving you that blow job. We're done for tonight. I'm tired."

"No... that's not it."

I open my eyes to look at him and he looks sort of... worried. "What's wrong?"

"The condom had broke." 

————

a/n: time for plan b 🕳 🏃‍♀️ 💨 

please, i'm too embarrassed to write anything in the author's note 😭 i've never written this much smut before and i'm scared it didn't turn out good omg 😩

what did you think of it >>> 

anyway, thank you so much for reading and if u didn't read... i swear, i'll make the next chapter without any steamy things so u can read :) 

i love you!!!