Chapter 21 || Trampoline

Follow me on Instagram: @brookitoz

make sure you vote!! ♥️ 

————

I swear, my brain doesn't like living inside my skull anymore because it's literally trying to pound it's way out of there. I sit up straight and make sure to do it as slowly as possible because my brain feels like jelly.

I don't know how I'll fucking make it. I glance at Luna and Anna sprawled out on the bed on either side of me. I'm honestly surprised we all fit. But then again, Adrian is rich as fuck and his beds are like three times the size of a twin sized bed.

"Good morning, Blake..." Anna mumbles in her sleep. "I loved last night."

My eyes widen and I scramble out of the bed as Anna extends her arm over and places it over a nonexistent Blake. "Blake, when did you get so flat?" She feels around the empty space and chuckles. "No matter, I'll love you no matter how flat you are. Although your juicy ass was a plus in this relationship."

Too much information.

My mind tries to wander back to last night, but my memories fail me. What I do remember, is what happened at the hospital. Guilt comes crashing down on me like a tsunami, and I run a hand through my hair. "Fuck."

"Bailey, you're up," Luna grumbles. "For a second I thought Anna was Dylan and almost kissed her. Oops. How's your hangover?"

"My what?"

"Well, you did drink five bottles of Vodka and smoked at least three cigarettes. You should have seen how you threw up. Girl, that was impressive."

"I drank what now?" I don't know if it's the headache or the fact that I know I'd never drink, but something just doesn't sit right with her statement.

"Five bottles of Vodka. I mean, more than half of the shit had spilled all over the floor. You are so lucky that you didn't light the mansion on fire. Three cigarettes. If you don't remember, you can go downstairs. The cleaners haven't arrived yet, so the living room still reeks of your beer puke."

"And you guys let me do it?!" I shout, but then my brain pounds harder against my skull and I nearly faint.

"There's no such thing as 'let you do it'. You threatened to turn us into vampires," Luna chuckles. "But I'm sorry you felt like you wanted to drink. You know Adrian's sorry for yelling at you right? And what happened yesterday wasn-"

"I need to go see him."

"We can't go now... he's under 24 hour observation or some shit. We can go around nine-thirty. Until then... no boys. We'll be partying," She winks, and I smile. That's just what I needed. "But we can't party here because you threw up all over the living room."

I smile sheepishly, still a little ashamed that I drank. Fuck, I'm losing my shit. Well, at least we'll be having fun today.

————

I leap into the air, my feet tucking backward. "This was an amazing idea! Where did you get it?!" We rented out a trampoline park to ourselves. I don't know how Anna did it, but they gave it to us for a full five hours.

"Blake asked me out here!" She shouts back, doing a backflip. Holy fuck, this feels amazing! I feel like I'm on cloud nine!

"I can tell why you love him so much," Luna sighs, taking another leap in the air. My feet press into the sturdy material of the trampoline, and I bounce back into the air. "Dylan asked me out while we were running away from a kid. We accidentally ruined his ice cream."