Chapter 77 || Chaos

make sure you vote and comment! ♥️

————

"Don't move around too much, Adrian. You might faint again," Dylan teases and I snicker.

"That was months ago!" Adrian shouts, as he continues to button up his black shirt. It was March 2nd, and Kaden's party was going to start in less than two hours. I was already ready, wearing a dark blue dress that covered my body and flowed down to my feet.

Adrian chose it for me again.

"Why'd you faint?" Blake sneers, as he holds his fiancee's hand.

"I hadn't eaten since morning!"

"Bitch please, I've seen you go days without food and still have the energy to beat up kids in the parking lot. Besides, you ate an entire box of strawberries on the way, don't be so dramatic," Blake scoffs, while he kisses her jawline.

They really need to get a room.

Once Adrian finishes buttoning up his shirt, he shrugs on a black coat and then begins to insert his shirt into his pants before putting on a belt. I can't help but drool at how hot he looks.

"I was panicking, alright?" Adrian grumbles. "You've been talking about this for the past few months, give it a rest!"

I wrap my arms around Adrian's neck. I smirk at him before whispering, "Never." He rolls his eyes before kissing me on my forehead. I stand on my toes before biting his chin.

"You're crazy," He chuckles. "I love you," He kisses me again, but this time on my lips. Just then, I begin to hear loud crying.

"Teddy!" I squeal, as I rush out of Adrian's bedroom to see Luna walking in the house with the most gorgeous dress I've ever laid eyes on. She's cradling Teddy in her arms as he cries louder. She gives me a tired smile as I rush down the staircase. Luna places Teddy in my arms, and she sighs as she leans against the wall.

"That's right, Teddy. It's Aunty Bailey," I coo in a high pitched voice. Teddy stops crying to stare at me with wide eyes. He has pitch black hair and pale skin, just like Luna, but he has Dylan's eyes.

"Luna!" Dylan exclaims as he descends down the staircase. He wraps his arms around Luna, before kissing her lightly on the forehead. I take a seat on a nearby couch and start slowly cradling Teddy.

Before I know it, Adrian, Anna, Blake, Dylan and Luna are flocked around me. "I was going to drop him off with Mom and Dad," Luna explains to Dylan. "But they aren't free today. I don't know if I should bring him to the party. He had trouble breathing just this morning and luckily I could use that machine but we won't have that at the party."

"We can bring the nebulizer," Dylan tells Luna. "We can keep him in a bedroom, and take turns with him. It's okay, we can still go to Kaden's party."

"Do you want me to go pick it up?" Luna asks.

"No, I'll go. You rest," He kisses her on the lips. "You've worked really hard."

"I love you," She smiles.

"More than those wattpad boys?"

"Don't push it," She teases. Adrian lifts Teddy off my laps and holds him in from of himself.

"Who's Uncle Adrian's favorite child?" He coos and I smile at how cute Adrian's being. "Who's Atty's favorite uncle? That's right. It's Adrian." Blake scoffs cockily.

"We all know it's Uncle Blake," He declares. "Theodore knows that it's me who'll let him buy whatever he wants."

"Excuse me?" Adrian starts. "I'll be spoiling him more." Luna, Anna and I exchange looks as Adrian and Blake continue to bicker.