Chapter 67 || Moaning

make sure you votee!! ♥️

————

Jet lag sucks. It sucks harder than I want to suck on Adrian's d- Oh my god, I need to cleanse my mind.

Anyway. I was barely able to get some sleep last night, thanks to the fact that my body is supposed to be awake. Now, all I want to do is back to sleep. It was ten in the morning, and Adrian wants to take me out to a restaurant.

I'm surprised he's able to move around, considering how tired he looks. I guess the first thing that we both need is coffee.

Or I could just offer him a BJ and get us both awake. Then again... I want us to be awake, not awake and horny. I guess giving a BJ is out of the question now too. Coffee it is! Reluctantly, I hold my hand up to Adrian. "Pull me up," I tell him. His strong arms wrap around my noodle arms and he hoists me up.

A little too hard, so my forehead crashes into his nose and we both back away from each other. I rub my forehead while he nurses his nose. We attempt to glare at each other, but in the end, we both burst out laughing.

"I was hoping that it would be like a cliche and our lips would crash into each other because non-cliche hurts," I groan. "Why is every part of you hard?" Adrian walks over to me and kisses my forehead, sending a million butterflies through my stomach.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, baby."

"I like when you call me baby."

"Baby."

I bite my lips in order to stop myself from smiling really hard. His hands travel down to my ass, squeezing it slightly before he kisses my lips. Good lord, why is his every touch so... amazing?

I kiss him back, before finding the sudden, irresistible urge to smack his ass. So I do it, as hard as I can. He doesn't even flinch, but then... he smacks mine. As hard as he can. "Holy notebooks! That hurt more than having to take a math pop quiz when you haven't been paying attention in class and you have no friends to give you the answers and your phone is dead so you can't cheat either!"

"Shit, I didn't mean to smack you that hard!" He quickly says. "I'm sorry."

"Let me knee you in the balls and say the same thing," I narrow my eyes at him and his eyes widen. "Just kidding, I love your baby making tool too much."

He smirks. "Oh, you want kids?"

"That- That's not- I mean- Kids aren't so b- No! I don't want kids! Kids are too much work!" I stammer. "Adrian, don't make me feel flustered like this," I cross my arms over my chest and pout.

"You're really cute."

"Can I give you a blow job?" I blurt out only to clamp my mouth shut. "I mean... I need holy water."

"Do you want to give me a blow job?" His eyes gleam with lust, and for a second, a blow job sounds like the best idea ever to me.

"Let's go to that restaurant you want to take me to," I quickly change the subject. He sighs before nodding. "I guess I'll also have to get dressed." I slide off Adrian's T-shirt, so that I can put on a bra to support my nonexistent chest and some underwear.

Once I slip into a bra and underwear, I slip into Adrian's shirt again, and then get into a pair of thin leggings. "Adrian, it's hot."

He looks at me for a second, as if he's trying to figure out a solution for me. "I'll buy some full sleeve shirts when we go out. Until then," He shuffles through this suitcase before bringing out a really big, full sleeve shirt. "I stole this from Blake. Don't tell him."