When they're clingy with you- Dia, Barb, Solo, Simeon!

[ sickfic is one of my favourite scenarios, and even though Barbatos's dust-fighting card isn't *exactly* a sickfic, the story still kind of reminded me of that and was really cute!! ;_; for me to keep in mind for future chapters, is there any particular scenario for the four characters below that you would like to see? no pressure whatsoever though!! ^w^ ]

Diavolo

He'll find himself staying at your side when he's troubled about a Devildom issue that he can't easily discuss, placing his hand at your arm as you walk, or absentmindedly frowning at other demons who get too close, wanting to protect you and feeling quite emotional every time he imagines a situation where he can't. When you're alone he'll lower his head near your shoulder in case you might comfortingly stroke his hair, or ask if he can rest his hand in yours, not noticing that he accidentally tugged your whole arm so that he has your hand gently clasped at his heart.

If he eventually notices his behaviour, Diavolo will say that it was awfully kind of you to humour him when he's acting so silly and sappy, trying to joke and cheer up and say that you can always speak freely and tell him you don't need a whole Diavolo looming over you the entire day. He'll look quite surprised and emotional if you say you already know he needed you because he's feeling a bit stressed or upset, and he'll softly lay his head in your lap if you let him, going very quiet and squeezing your hand when you say he can always speak freely about anything that's worrying him too.

Barbatos

He once accidentally gave Luke quite a fright, and even though Barbatos of course sincerely apologised and Luke of course insisted he wasn't the slightest bit scared, Barbatos felt so bad that he ended up being very soft with you the whole day, as if needing to show how much he cares in case there's an occasion where he accidentally startles you too. He'll keep standing quite close and gently wanting to help with every task that comes your way, then when it comes to lunch he'll unpack your lunchbox and explain each little comfort food or surprise he's cooked for you, you're beginning to think he stayed up all night making these. He'll also keep asking if you'd like something from his lunch too, or he'll hold things that he knows he likes out to you on his chopsticks, looking quietly heartbroken if you're too full.

You can cheer him up by leaning in and quietly booping him on the nose (even more so if it's actually with your nose), he'll blink at you in surprise and ask what that gesture means. When you say it's because he looked so sad, Barbatos gives a soft chuckle and says "ah. I'm terribly sorry." Then he'll tentatively touch the fingertips of his glove to his face as if you just did the cutest thing which he still doesn't fully understand, looking silently thankful when you just hug him, then burying his face in your shoulder when you say he isn't scary, he could never scare you, both you and Luke always love him, and that you'll be the one tucking him in bed and cooking dinner tonight.

Solomon

He's not at all shy about asking for your attention when he needs it. He'll come to you first thing to directly ask if you'd like to hang out at Purgatory Hall after school- if you say it's your turn to cook at the House of Lamentation, he doesn't feel rejected in the slightest, Solomon just brightly tells you he'll come roll up his sleeves and come help you instead. If you manage to babble out that Lucifer's expressly forbidden any such help from Solomon, he'll say no problem, you're in charge and he'll happily do as he's told, even if it's just doing the dishes.

You never actually find out what sets off Solomon being clingy, but he'll surprise you all day by gently hugging you from behind, or even sit on your lap during lunch, looking like he feels genuinely bad and spending ages trying to sponge your jacket with a napkin when he accidentally spills sauce on you. He'll get on everyone's nerves at the House of Lamentation as the demon brothers hardly tolerate sharing your attention with each other, let alone Solomon, but Solomon just breezes cheerfully through it, finding all the glares amusing. If he's getting sleepy he'll nuzzle against your shoulder and ask if you can play with his hands to soothe him to sleep, and when he's drifting off, he'll yawn and murmur something to the effect of "by the way, thanks for putting up with me..."

Simeon

He'll already be at the House of Lamentation before you wake up, and since he's made the entire household a delicious pancake breakfast, nobody can exactly feel grumpy with him when Simeon cheerfully announces he'll be the one walking you to school. He'll carry your bag the whole way if you'll let him, then keep writing you funny notes all day (Simeon can be quite dry and witty when he wants to be, and he keeps cracking you up with the on-point drawings he illustrates in your textbook too). He'll ask if you might put your arm around his shoulders whenever you're walking in the same direction, saying "oh dear... I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm being so needy today!" He's laughing but also sheepishly ruffling his hair, so you give him a big hug and tell him he isn't doing anything wrong (Simeon goes wide eyed as you even make a decent attempt to jokingly lift him up).

You walk Simeon home and give him a bunch more hugs that evening too, and when Luke sees Simeon being so sweet and silly with you, he comments that Simeon can be such a big baby when he isn't in scary-director-mode, which makes Simeon exclaim in shock that he didn't know he had a 'scary-director-mode'. Solomon teasingly shakes his head, saying it's awfully cute that out of those two descriptions, it's only the second one that Simeon minds. Simeon laughs, and then teases back that he'd probably argue both, but since you're here, you already know the first one is true.