When you say 'bless you' when they sneeze

Diavolo

"Haha! It's been a long time since anyone's said that to me! Thank you very much!"

Barbatos

He gives a soft laugh under his breath, his expression kind as he glances at you. "...I see. I'll have to remember that one."

Lucifer

"...do you find that amusing?"

(his tone is dry and entirely unimpressed.... If it wasn't for the quirk of his lips which tells you he is, in fact, amused).

Mammon

"EhH? What's that s'pposed to mean!? ....oh. Er. Well yeah, I ... I knew that... I just. Huh, well, t-thanks... uh, you can say it again if ya want.."

Levi

"Wha-? You can't just go round saying that to demons you know! What if we burst into flames?? Are you really hugging me right now?? H-how did you find that cute anyway..."

Satan

Gives you a cautious frown, not quite sure if you're making a joke. When he realises you're being sincere, his cheeks flush slightly pink as he mutters "pardon... thanks". After that, if you ever sneeze in front of him, he'll quietly mutter bless you to you too.

Asmo

"Awww, thank you, oh you're adorable! Oooh now I want to see you sneeze, I bet it's so so cute!"

Beel

"Hnh? *sniffle* Oh. Thank you. Sorry if I scared you."

Belphie

"Heh... may be a bit late for that."