You see them in cute/silly pajamas - Part II

Part II - Mammon, Levi, Satan, Asmo, Beel, Belphie
-
Mammon

You know Mammon can get a bit huffy when anyone says he's cute, so when you gift him an adorable fluffy set of pajamas, you also laugh and say "don't worry, you don't actually have to wear them." But Mammon just pulls an incredulous face like you're the crazy one, saying "eh? Whatta ya on about, 'course I'm gonna wear them!" Then he takes the pajamas, storming determinedly back into the room once he's changed. "Well? Whaddaya think?" Your mouth is meanwhile pinching to a smile, because apparently Mammon's getting huffy even before you've implied he looks soft and sweet, he even tried to find a matching pair of yukata sandals to wear with his pjs because he wasn't sure if he was supposed to have bare feet. You hold out your arms toward him for a hug, but Mammon goes bright red and thrusts his arms out to you instead, muttering "n-no, no, you c'mere," then he buries his face in your neck when you do, mumbling that this was a cute gift and thank you for getting it for him.

Leviathan

Levi makes you wait outside his bedroom door, he's kind of built this up by telling you that when he comes out, you're going to get a surprise. But then he gets really nervous to even come out, and you have to keep calling through the door to encourage him, saying whatever it is, you're sure you'll love it. After a lot of "okay... um, are you ready?? P-promise you're ready??" from Levi, he finally throws the door open, he's standing there in the set of pajamas you gave him when you first arrived, looking ready to bolt at the first sign that you don't like it. You cover your mouth with both hands and do an impression of one of his favourite anime characters, whispering "k-kawaii??" and making him giggle with relief. He blurts that you're way cuter than him when you did that impression just now (then he covers his face with his hands too, overwhelmed by how much he loves you when you say no, not possible, he is the actual cutest).

Satan

He meant to join you on your trip to the human world, but had the bad luck of falling ill that same morning. You keep texting him all day to cheer him up, then you buy him the cutest cat-print pajamas you can find and bring them straight to his room that evening. It's only when Satan's cheeks flush uncomfortably that you wonder if maybe you shouldn't have chosen a present that makes him feel even more silly and vulnerable than he already does, but then he just mutters that he doesn't know how you manage to make him so happy when he's utterly miserable, but please never stop. He asks if he should wait till he isn't sick before wearing your gift, but you say of course not, you bought them to make him feel better. When Satan comes back into the room in his pajamas you can't help melting a little, he looks all soft and cosy and his nose is slightly pink. "Heh... is it working?" Satan asks, looking rather smug that you might find him cute. But then he looks panicked as he has to duck behind some shelves with a coughing fit, his eyes are watering as he laughs at himself in between, managing "okay.. hah, maybe not.."

Asmodeus

Asmo changes into the pajamas you gifted him immediately, suddenly full of energy as he stands and does a twirl for you on his bed, bouncing around as he says this is now the most adorable outfit he owns. He'll parade them around the whole house that evening to show off how cute he looks in a matching set, and also to make a fuss in front of the others about how much he loves and appreciates your special gift.

Beelzebub

When you gave Beel his pajamas he looked slightly taken aback, saying "these are for me? Not Belphie?" you laugh and say they're definitely for him, then you jokingly say that you know they would have suited him more if you'd got a print of some kind of food, but you didn't want to make him hungry all the time when he's trying to get ready for bed. Beel nods very solemnly at this, saying "good thinking". When you wander down to the kitchen later than night, you find Beel raiding the fridge in his pajamas and slippers, his mouth stuffed full to burst as he spots you and covers his mouth, trying to swallow. "Aww... you look cute..." you say kindly, and Beel looks down a bit guiltily at himself, desperately hoping there's nothing in the now-empty fridge that belonged to you. "Do you want to... take me back to bed?" Beel mumbles, holding his hand out to you as he suddenly feels too full. It turns out Beel has to apologise to Satan and Mammon on his way up the stairs (as they both had food in the fridge), but neither of them can bring themselves to scold him this evening, they both think Beel looks too cute in his pajamas too.

Belphegor

This was going to be the perfect present for Belphie, but by the time you made it to the pajama stall, the only designs left could be considered quite girly. You personally find the ballerina print kind of sweet and think it might suit him anyway, but then you keep second-guessing your decision later, you haven't really seen Belphie wearing anything in this style. But your worries disappear immediately when Belphie opens the gift, saying "woah. I love it." Then he gives you the most sincere hug, saying this is the most awesome gift ever and he hopes you don't mind if he wears them right now. Belphie feels so comfortable in his pjs that he comes down to breakfast in them the next day, and before Lucifer can sigh and tell him to go change into his RAD uniform, Belphie says that you chose them and asks if Lucifer thinks they're cute. There's a long silence while everyone stares at Lucifer, before his unimpressed stare changes to exasperation, and Lucifer answers "yes. But that's not the point."