When you fall asleep on them - Part II

Part II - Satan, Asmo, Beel, Belphie
-
Satan

You had both been drinking tea and gazing out the train window. You hadn't realised you were drifting to sleep otherwise you would have set down your cup, and it feels like you've only closed your eyes for a second before your head droops against Satan's comfortable shoulder.

Meanwhile, Satan is suddenly startled from his peaceful gazing over the scenery when a whole cup of hot tea spills over his lap, he has to hold his breath to keep himself from cursing loudly in shock, he knows it was an accident. Asmo, who saw the entire thing, starts shaking with silent giggles, and Satan returns him a glare that could freeze the entire Devildom, hissing "don't you dare laugh, don't you dare, Asmo-". Then Satan gently extricates the empty cup from your hand and sets it down, feeling quite protective as he presses a kiss to your hair and lets you sleep on him. When you wake up at the end of the trip, all Satan says about this is that he's glad he could hold you while you needed to have a nap.

Asmodeus

"Aww... but I was going to tell you stories!" Asmo peers at you sleeping peacefully on his shoulder, but despite his protest, he's still gazing softly at you with nothing but affection. "You're going to make me fuss over you though..." Asmo mutters, because you and he happened to be sitting right underneath the air conditioning vent on the train, and he doesn't want you to be cold while you're sleeping.

Asmo takes off his jacket and tucks it over you as a blanket, then determinedly calls over Lucifer and Satan for both of their jackets too, even though Lucifer mutters that Asmo had better not make you too hot. "Aren't I the best boyfriend? Now I've got you all comfy and snug," Asmo tells you as you sleep, beaming and pleased with himself. Later you wake up to Asmo shivering like he's in a snowstorm but smiling at you like he's barely noticed. You blurt "are you okay??", still trying to wake yourself up, but Asmo just waves his hands at you, saying "huh? ahah of c-course I'm o-okay, I'm a d-demon remember! This is n-nothing f-for your d-demon, r-right?.. and I d-didn't know if you'd want me t-to c-cuddle you.."

Beelzebub

"Aw. Are you okay?" Beel isn't sure if you're asleep or just resting your eyes when he sees your cheek gently resting on his shoulder, but when you don't answer, he rubs your arm a little, trying to be comforting since you must've really needed a nap. "Okay. I'll be right here, don't worry," Beel murmurs to you, even though your position is actually making his arm feel a bit numb and fuzzy. He'll watch over you every time the train goes through a bumpy section of track, or if there's a loud noise in the carriage he'll very carefully rest his palm over your ear, trying to shelter you from it. When you wake up, Beel gives you a hug and asks if you had a nice sleep. If you say you're so sorry for drifting off and ask whether he still enjoyed the train trip, Beel will nod, saying "yeah, I did. I kept talking to you though, in case it helped you have good dreams. I guess that's pretty embarrassing..."

Belphegor

"You didn't wait for me, huh?" Belphie can't help laughing softly, finding the fact that you're having a little nap on him to be the most adorable thing in the world. He nestles his cheek gently in your hair, then murmurs "I love you so much, you know that?" He'll sleep with you the whole journey- you always make him feel comfortable about taking a nap whenever he needs to, and he'll always join you if you need to get more rest somewhere out and about too, he'd never let you feel self-conscious about napping by yourself.

You're both still sleepy when you wake up, and if you mumble to Belphie something about your eyes being heavy, Belphie will chuckle, then gently press your hands to his face so that you can feel that he's just as warm and sleepy and bleary as you. "Heh. Sorry for being contagious," Belphie murmurs, then smiles at you, rubbing his puffy eyes and saying if you really do want to keep napping though, he'll wake himself up a bit more and be your slightly-less-lazy demon who'll always carry you home.