When you ask to do their makeup - Part II

Part II- Satan, Asmo, Beel, Belphie
-
Satan

He sighs, saying he's only doing this for you, he doesn't care about inconsequential things like his appearance and he's already developed a special ear for not-listening to all of Asmo's trivial beauty advice.

When you say you can both do something else instead, Satan suddenly looks a little stiff and awkward, then he apologises, saying that rant got away from him and he didn't mean to be irritable when you were just suggesting something fun.

Satan admits that he could be doing anything with you and it would still be a worthwhile experience, then he asks if he could please do the conversation over, he's already snatching-up some face wipes so that he can make sure his skin is all ready for you to start.

You had no idea being close to Satan was going to make him so antsy though, he keeps frowning and blushing fiercely every time you lightly touch his skin, you can tell that he's doing everything in his power to stop himself snapping "-what?" at you when you notice.

You decide to limit this to just gently tidying up his brows instead. Even though Satan knows he's been acting incredibly prickly and touch-sensitive for the last half-hour, he still asks how he did when you're done, clearly craving some sort of praise or soft sentiment from you for this ordeal.

Asmodeus

He looks so touched when you ask him that you feel a bit bad for worrying that he may not want you to, or that he'd just be instructing you the whole time.

Asmo seems to understand your reaction immediately though, hugging you gently and trying to joke, saying "don't worry, you're not far off! I once thought that if you ever did my makeup, it would be because we were making a video together... like 'human does Avatar of Lust's makeup for the first time!' or something... and now... now that you're actually asking, that's the very last thing I'd want. This is so special to me, and I want it to be just us. I'm all yours, okay?"

Beelzebub

You've given him a facial before and he really enjoyed the relaxing feeling of you touching his face, so he immediately says yes, he'd love to, and that if you need inspiration, he really liked the spooky facepaint he wore on Halloween.

Beel looks so pleased and contented that you don't have the heart to tell him that this is more of a beauty kit and you weren't thinking of facepaint, so instead you quickly text Levi and ask if he can bring his cosplay paints to the twins room instead.

The design you end up coming up with is so elaborate that Levi ends up having to team-up with you to create the masterpiece, after which Beel looks more like a terrifying ancient-world demon of human folklore, rather than the cute real-world demon currently sitting cross-legged and beaming at you.

Belphegor

"Sure. I wouldn't mind that." Belphie settles down in front of you and shakes his hair out of your way, only for it to fall right back over most of his face.

"Do you, uh, want me to.." Belphie holds his hair back with his hand and keeps it there to help you, but then he's suddenly struck with an even better idea.

"Heh. Wait there.." Belphie says mysteriously, then he gets up and heads toward his closet. When he returns he's wearing a dark mage gown in shades of black and deep amethyst, the same dress he once wore to represent the Lord of Emptiness on the stage. He's even donned a jewelled headdress and sheer veil to cover his face, which Belphie pulls back in a manner that makes you think something very dangerous or magical is about to happen.

But then Belphie just gives you the most endearing smile, saying he thought this dress might inspire you, and even if not, it's pretty fun to wear anyhow.

You choose quite dark and romantic makeup to accompany Belphie's outfit, and after you finish, Belphie stares in surprise. He's being completely genuine when he says you really did make him look beautiful... and a bit like he could raise the dead or destroy whole worlds.

"This was fun. You make me so happy," Belphie tells you. He takes your hand and you end up walking around the moonlit garden for hours, Belphie's gown trailing after him on the grass as he walks around barefoot like some vampire empress of the night, his fingers twined in yours the whole time.