When you can't stop crying

[ the boys are really soft with you :'33 <3 ]

Lucifer

His first instinct is to gather you tight against his chest, one of his hands splayed firmy between your shoulders and the other caught in your hair as he presses your face gently against his front. He'll steadily hold you like he'll never let go, no matter where you are or who sees. If you make any small sobbing noise his expression will flicker to something darker and pained, he'll have to watch himself because he can't help holding you even more fiercely every time that happens. If you feel bad or worried or ask him how long he can stay, Lucifer's answer is a quiet "..for as long as you'll let me."

Mammon

He raises both hands to gently cup your face, leaning in so that his brow is almost resting on yours. His voice is quiet and a bit rough as he says "hey, it's just me okay? I've got ya, you hear?" Mammon will make sure you don't feel self-conscious if you're in public, he'll vehemently tell you that if you wanna make a scene go for it, he'll make one with you, or if you're embarrassed no problem, he'll do something ten times more embarrassing so that's all anyone will be thinking about. He'll try to make you smile by telling you stories about some way more dumb and embarrassing times he's burst into tears, he's going a bit red admitting all this but he also grins and wipes his eyes too when he realises he's actually cheering you up.

Leviathan

"U-uh-oh.." Levi looks flustered and upset the moment he sees you, before you know it he's standing in front of you, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes, then shakily saying "I-I wouldn't normally do this without w-warning, k-kay? So I hope it's okay with you... because these are dire circumstances and I.. I really.. really c-care about you- I don't want you to.. to um.. to- c-cr" Levi reaches the point where he looks like he might pass out from nerves, so he takes a deep breath and suffocates you with a hug before that happens, wailing "just tell me if you want me to stop hugging you, okay?? 'cause I'm not gonna let go until.. not until you stop c-crying.. got it?? I lo- lov- ahghh. I-I'm staying right here with you..."

Satan

His expression fills with worry as he suddenly feels completely powerless. He immediately reaches to hold you, but his grip on your arm is also so tight that it's hurting you. He realises his mistake and drops his arms to your lower back, pulling you against him and whispering "hey, stop that. You're going to make me cry too." Then he makes a soft hushing sound before he can help it, as if he's comforting a spooked kitten. He says you can lash out or whack him hard in the arm if you need to vent the emotions, and you tearily laugh and say oh my gosh, you're not going to hit him. But then Satan sniffles so wetly that you figure he wasn't kidding about nearly-crying, and he starts laughing too, joking that if any of the others come past you might have to, to snap him out of it.

Asmodeus

"H-hon??" Asmo's voice is stricken, his eyes go wide with shock. "What's happened? Ohhhh, you can tell me, you can tell me anything..." Asmo's getting more distressed as he gets worked up, but meanwhile you're just shaking your head and sobbing more and more. When he sees you crying harder Asmo looks like his heart is breaking, he throws his arms around your neck and pulls you into a cuddle, whispering "no nono... I'll do anything to make it better, sh-hh, n-no please don't..." If you manage to tell him you don't want to mess up his outfit, Asmo will just frown and pull you even tighter against him, gently pressing his scarf to your cheek and making a quiet sound like he's displeased at himself for ever making you worry about something like that.

Beelzebub

He murmurs your name like a question, placing both his hands on your shoulders and making a low, worried sound. When you keep crying and won't look up at him, he'll slouch, trying to make himself smaller for you, then mumble "what's wrong? It's Beel... it's me..." He'll ask if you're cold, or hungry, or if anything hurts, but when you shake your head he asks "do you just need to cry? ..that's okay too." Then he gives you a small smile, saying Belphie can also be that way but he's always going to be there if either of you want to cry on him. The way he phrases it makes you laugh a little, which makes Beel smile again, he says "what? I mean it." Then Beel asks if you want to sleep over in his room tonight so that he can keep an eye on you and make absolutely sure you don't get cold or hungry or anything later on too.

Belphegor

He sits down in front of you on the floor, folding his legs over yours so that he can sit as close as possible to hold you and calm you down. He keeps softly smudging your tears away with his sleeve, but when the tears keep coming he tries to make you smile, softly joking and saying don't worry, he can keep this up as long as you can. If you feel exhausted after crying so much, Belphie will carry you to bed, even if it's cold he'll take off his jumper so you can have something comforting wrapped around you as well as a blanket. When you wake up you realise Belphie fell asleep cold on the floor next to you, his arm raised at an awkward angle so he could still hold your hand, he didn't want to climb into the bed without asking. You scoop him up as best you can and settle him in the bed too, he's freezing and shivering but you still see him smile when he sees you look happier now.