Things they'll let you do and no one else - Part I

[ look at these two doing their lil blep face, my heart?? T_T Mammon's is from his butler UR card animation , Lucifer's I think everyone will have seen from clothes swap ;w; <33 ]

Part I - Diavolo, Barbatos, Mammon, Lucifer
-
Diavolo

Lets you teach him all the ridiculous slumber-party games, like stuffing your mouth with marshmallows and trying to talk, or doing an ouija board (you'll never be past the third question before he'll announce, "ah-hah, of course! this must be- *proceeds to give the exact address of someone down the road in the Devildom* and then "hmmmmm, I wonder if he has a permit to be doing these...?")

Is your willing accomplice to squeezing bubble-bath in the Demon Lord's Castle spa. When he sees the insane amount of foam a jet spa can produce, it's like someone who just saw snow for the first time.

Will happily lift you off the ground a bit if you hug him tight and ask him to fly. Apparently lifting other demons (or anyone!) off the ground is unheard of in the Devildom, so it's something Diavolo hasn't ever contemplated for another, let alone done. With you however he'll be beaming at you the whole time, even though he'll nearly squish you with how tight he's holding you back, not wanting to take any chance of letting you fall.

Answers if you call him 'Dia', looking at you with all the happiness in the world.

Barbatos

Sits with you on the kitchen bench after baking an incredibly complex cake, so you can watch it rise in the oven together. If you offer him the spoon of cake-mix to lick (thinking he definitely won't), he'll wryly surprise you by leaning down and licking the inside edge of the bowl. You also think this is incredibly cute because he now just accidentally dipped the light-green side of his hair into the drippy cake batter too.

Matching winter dressing gown and slipper sets for late nights by the fire in the Demon Lord's castle. One night, without saying anything, a small smile twitches at his lips as he embroiders a tiny calligraphy of your initials into the cuff of your sleeve, then he does his sleeve too, so you can match.

Mammoney

Jumping on Mammon's bed and rocking-out to guitar hero, both of you yelling and getting tangled up in the cords connecting your guitars to Mammon's TV (he nearly burst with joy when he mentioned this old game and you said 'what are we waiting for, lets get it out!!!')

He'll let you help him up if he trips headlong in front of you and goes sprawling to the floor, books and pens (and stolen RAD items) going everywhere. He'll be half-groaning and winded and embarrassed, but also chuckling and letting you laugh at him too, joking that he's happy to make a fool of himself since it cracked you up so much.

He won't fight back if you start a spontaneous tickle fight, even if he's laugh-crying and shouting to wake the dead. The most he'll do is try and grab your hands with his, but he'll be giggling too much to hold on. Even if tears are literally soaking his cheeks, he'll just make sure not to accidentally kick you in his writhing around. His heart melts when you say that he can tickle you mercilessly too (but he's too much of a softie, you only have to give one shriek and he'll stop and collapse in giggles too).

He has a nice singing voice and always wanted to do something entirely soft for you, like sing you to sleep. One night he realises he actually was softly singing instead of just thinking it, not even just the two of you, but with Levi and Satan staring at him across the common room too. Between starting an argument to distract them or keeping your head resting gently on his lap, it isn't even a question, Mammon swallows and then quietly continues singing, watching as your eyes drift gently closed.

Lucifer

Holds you in his arms and spins you in a ballroom dance on the rooftop, not caring if there's no music or you don't know the steps or if he's not supposed to swing you around and around hundreds of times. He'll let you dip him if you dare.

If you pick up his cup of coffee and gesture that you're going to carefully hold it to his lips so he can drink, he'll snort but allow it, amused at your ridiculous mood. He'll actually drink if you go through with it, and if he doesn't spill any, humour you with a inscrutable smile and "hmm, did I do well?"

He'll let you lightly (very, very lightly, because it's a sensitive spot), brush your fingertips over the dark star at the centre of his brow. He'll look down, his eyelids always fluttering slightly closed as you do, as if the sensation is quite intense and he can't help it. Afterwards he'll softly take your hand in his and press a kiss to the back of your fingers, sincere.

One evening he's kneeling by the fireplace, looking contemplative while he gently pokes the flames. You think he looks quite sweet like that, and you wander over to him, wondering what's on his mind. To your surprise Lucifer gives you a little smile, then turns and softly closes his arms around your waist, his ear resting at your heart. You fold your arms around him too and feel his exhale on your arm as he quietly breathes out. You'll have me forever, Lucifer thinks, as you lean down and rest your cheek on his hair. But he says nothing, he just lets himself enjoy your hug while he isn't towering over you for once. For humans, forever is too short.