Would you rather: hurt/comfort edition

[ this is just for fun, comment which one you would choose if you would like to!! or you are welcome to read! <3

tw: mild angst, mention of injuries

for the card with Lucifer's adorkable lil expression above: this is the one and only SSR I've ever been able to get from Part 2 of an event! c: the current 'special agent Diavolo' SSR in spies *might* be the second I could make it to, but I'm never super confident in my event calculations ajfsh ^^;;; ]

-

Would you rather...

I

Have Solomon call you and ask if you can come walk him home when he's tipsy, saying sorry for being embarrassing but he really needs you.

or

See Barbatos tipsy.

II

Find out that Beel has been trying to learn your native language so that he can give you the best surprise. He will speak to you from the heart and keep going no matter how bad his accent is, remembering every word he needed to say.

or

Give Diavolo the best surprise by learning some phrases in the native language of demons, then see his face crumple with emotion when you start telling him how much you care about him.

III

Have Mammon softly draw you into his arms and comfort you when you have a nightmare, making a low shushing sound because he's only half-awake himself and instinctively wants to soothe you.

or

Comfort Leviathan when he turns up with his blanket under his arm, asking if he can sleep in your room because in his nightmare, you were lost and he couldn't find you, and now he can't stop crying.

IV

Hear Lucifer and Simeon giggling together about the old days, Lucifer sharing some story about himself and Michael because Simeon really needed cheering up.

or

Hear Barbatos trying to cheer up Luke by saying he's one hell of a butler.

V

Have to hold a thermometer in Mammon's mouth because you're the only one he'll allow to get even slightly close to him when he's feverish and delirious.

or

Have to gently coax Asmodeus into drinking a medicine that he absolutely despises, because he'll angrily insist he'd rather die of fever if anyone but you holds out the spoon.

VI

Cuddle Satan when he happy-cries because of a film. He'll bury his face in your neck and shake his head at his ridiculousness, then cheer up and start laughing at himself a bit when he sees your expression.

or

Have Lucifer pull you into his arms if you happy-cry because of a film, then Luci can't stop softly laughing because of how adorable he finds you, he's trying to say "shsh.. no, no.. oh no- isn't this supposed to be happy?"

VII

Use magic to heal Belphie from a mortal wound through his chest, which he received while trying to save you. You don't know if the spell will work, so Belphie grabs your hand in case it all goes wrong, whispering that he's already been saved once, and now he knows it was worth it.

or

Take a mortal wound for Simeon, even though he's screaming for you not to. When you wake up and see that Simeon is bleeding everywhere but he healed you from the wound, he just smiles and whispers "that's what angels are for, right?"