Soft domestic fluff- Solomon/Asmo/you

[ I've written about these three before, so I thought I'd go ahead and do another one! :")

-
you x Solomon x Asmodeus

Solomon and Asmodeus have already been close for the longest time. As Asmo likes to say, "the tides of fate just keep drawing us together, like the bright moon reflected in the dark ocean" (or as Solomon likes to say, "I needed a chess partner so I summoned him").

Asmo was initially guilty of flirting with Solomon in front of you wherever possible, wondering if this might be an extra strategy to show you what an adorable partner he can be.

Solomon is so used to Asmo's antics that he sometimes doesn't register Asmo's flirting though. Once Asmo sat on Solomon's lap, giggling and caressing Solomon's hair, and Solomon just affectionately patted Asmo's back, as if Asmo had some kind of stomachache. Asmo had yelled "Wh- what are you doing, Solomon! You're supposed to kiss me, or tease me, or something!" This at least made you laugh, as you point out that Solomon is kind of good at teasing Asmo even when he doesn't mean to.

Solomon is actually incredibly caring with Asmo though, and getting a glimpse of how supportive they are with each other allows you to see beyond the impression they often give to others.

Solomon's trust in Asmo is absolute, and he counts on his abilities as a demon even when Asmo isn't prepared to be summoned. Solomon often calls on Asmo for dangerous rituals, and Asmo, who's somewhat used to being written-off as flakey or shallow, is nothing but serious and formidable when Solomon's life is at stake. The fact that Solomon views him as steadfast means more to Asmo than he can ever say.

Similarly, Asmodeus has a deep respect for Solomon's abilities as a sorcerer. When Solomon has often been forced to make heart-wrenching decisions or had to farewell mortal humans in his lifetime, Asmo has always been there to quietly hold him for hours, neither of them saying a word.

This doesn't mean that Solomon won't playfully spit a mouthful of water at Asmo in the pool though, or that Asmo won't pencil the words 'insert this here~ hehe~' right next to a serious scientific drawing of anatomy in Solomon's textbook.

When you do eventually confess that you have feelings for both of them, Asmo couldn't be less flirty if his life depended on it, he bursts out with "really? ..do you really? ..because my heart... y-you can't mess around with.. when it comes to you-" then he throws his arms around your neck and gives a little sob when you assure him you're serious. Solomon meanwhile tells you he always hoped his feelings were returned, but he didn't want to be presumptuous.

Soon Asmo loves to sit on your lap even more than Solomon's, he adores taking your hands and playfully kissing your fingertips one by one, saying that this is good luck for your exams. Asmo also likes leaving tiny romantic notes in your lunchbox or pencilcase, rather than the type of notes Solomon gets, which are intended solely for the purpose of making him half-choke on his tea. He'll happily send you those kind of notes if you give your go-ahead though.

They both love to get up to mischief, the sort that would probably be quite dangerous for you if it weren't for their powers. You all once went for a midnight swim in Diavolo's pitch-black lake (you swear you saw shadows below the surface), and you've also climbed RAD's forbidden rooftops to stargaze. You all got caught and received quite a scolding for the latter, but Asmo and Solomon are both effortlessly elusive under pressure, and they'll never confess to anyone else's involvement, not even that it was Mammon, Satan and Belphie who told you the secret of how to sneak up there.

One of Asmo's favourite ways of wordlessly showing you affection is to kiss the top of head, genty ducking his face to your hair. He won't do it if you dislike it, of course, but you can't help finding it sweet that he often just absentmindedly wants to be protective. Solomon occasionally catches you off-guard by asking if he can have a hug (then he'll laugh and ask if you can please ignore how red his cheeks went afterwards, saying he wishes he could do something to help it and not be so embarrassing).

Asmo is the most likely to get overzealously angry if anyone from the newspaper club implies that Solomon is always up to something. Solomon is most likely to cut out and keep the articles, finding such accusations genuinely funny.

The mishap between you that Solomon feels the most guilty for, is when he tried to cast a spell to keep hot-chocolate from going cold, which instead resulted in you, Asmo and Solomon completely losing your voices for a week. Asmo was incredibly annoyed at first, but when he saw how awful Solomon felt, he calmed down and attempted to be patient instead. Trying his best to make it up to the both of you, Solomon agreed to wear coordinated outfits with Asmo all week, and somehow you get roped into the outfit scheme too (it's worth it when Asmo's face lights up with joy, he still gushes about all the matching photos of you all even today).

Once, Asmo explained to you how every demon has their own unique sigil, and Solomon has been around long enough to create a sigil of his own. Since you were the only one without one, Asmo and Solomon spent a lot of time hand-drawing a sigil for you, as well as many artworks they thought you might feel a connection to. This is one of the first times you realise they're both incredibly talented visual artists, some of the pieces they've co-drawn look more like a masterpiece of the Sistine chapel. For two people who usually feel quite chuffed with praise, they become oddly shy with this gesture, shoving the works into your hands and loudly announcing that it's time to go get fancy desserts at a cafe. Later, you hang the largest piece in your bedroom, which is an ethereal depiction of the human, celestial and demon realms. The corner is signed 'all our love, always yours, Asmodeus and Solomon'.