When you call them cute

[ thank you so much for everyone's kind and fun comments on the last chapter, I loved so much hearing who you would choose and the comments made me flail a lot!!! <3 <3

and!! :3 ...we got to comfort them while sick, and now, comfort them when crying?? aaah so many soft themes, they go straight to my heart!!!!;; ]

Diavolo

He both wants and tries to be cute for you, but he definitely doesn't see himself that way or think that he does a very good job of it. So hearing that from you suddenly lifts his heart way too much, he beams at you and says "you think... I'm...? Oh-h, thank you!", then preemptively leans down a bit in case you want to scoop him into a hug.

Barbatos

"Goodness me. You're being very kind." He gives a fond little laugh as if you're making a joke, it doesn't actually register to him as plausible. Later, when he's in the middle of preparing afternoon tea, he'll suddenly stop mid-way through icing a cake, staring at his rolled-up sleeves and all his utensils in disbelief as it hits him, then he blurts "...thank you?" to absolutely no one.

Solomon

His gaze will flick toward you, his expression both warm and quite arcane, like you've said something particularly mysterious. "Oh yes?" He'll laugh as if he's recalling some shared moment between you, which he has absolutely no intention of elaborating on. "I could say the same about you."

Simeon

"Haha. Only to you, I think!" Simeon shoots you an adoring grin, he's never heard something like that before and he knows it certainly isn't something Solomon, Lucifer, or Michael would agree with.

Lucifer

He stares at you rather darkly, before the side of his mouth quirks to an all-too-pleased-with-himself smile. "Well, I do try."

Mammon

"Tch. You tryin' to get a favour outta me or somethin'?" Mammon crosses his arms, knowing full well that a) you definitely aren't and b) he's definitely blushing. "Like I'm the one who's.. y'know... c-cute here. ...Aghh, ya know what, forget I said anythin'. Just... just forget the whole thing!!"

Leviathan

He'll be caught off-guard no matter when you say it, then hold his breath and shove his hands in his pockets, trying to come up with something better than "o-okay? charisma l-level-up?? Heh. Urgh. Sorry..."

Satan

"Me? I don't think I'm cute at all." Satan will give a little scoff, which could almost sound condescending if his gaze didn't linger on you a second too long, he's wondering what exactly about him you find cute and whether he could stand to do it more often.

Asmodeus

"Ohh, do you really mean that? You aren't teasing me are you, do you really mean it??" For someone who has been trying to convince you of this exact thing from day one, Asmo looks oddly vulnerable, before his face lights up with a bright, touched smile and he holds both arms out to you, he's hoping he'll get a little kiss or cuddle as a reward for being cute enough for you to acknowledge.

Beelzebub

If anything, Beel thinks of his brothers as cute rather than himself, he can pick up and carry all of them after all (even Lucifer if he was allowed). So when you say that, Beel blinks at you in surprise, then gives you a quiet smile, like your words squeezed some unknown place in his heart. "I'm glad. I've never heard that before."

Belphegor

Belphie tucks his knees up to his chin, not overthinking the comment but pleased to have your attention. "Am I? Heheh. I guess I don't mind, if it's for you." Later, as a flicker of worry crosses his expression: "am I still cute when I'm in my demon form though? I'm not too scary like that...?" Even later, as he tries to snuggle into you while you're still on your feet: "what about when I'm grumpy when I'm tired? Maybe that's a bit less cute." Right at the end of the night, when he's brushing his teeth and accidentally gets toothpaste everywhere when he's trying to talk. "Oops. Sorry. I shouldn't giggle right now, right? Am I still cute? Heh... please?"