When they're sick with a cold - Part II

Part II - Levi, Satan, Asmo, Beel, Belphie
-
Leviathan

Levi needs to be in water when he's feeling unwell, so you find him in his bathtub bed, looking absolutely miserable as he tries to concentrate on an anime. He starts asking you all sorts of feverish questions, like whether his tail scares you or creeps you out, or whether you wish he had wings. You gently reassure him that you're here to stay and it's exactly the opposite, you say you'd love it if he took you swimming while he's in his demon form and you would feel safe even in deep water if he was there.

Levi is incredibly touched and a bit teary when he hears this, and even more so when you get into the cold bath with him to watch the anime (it makes him laugh that you would do something so unnecessary to help him feel better, but he can't help it, how could he not feel better when you're being so cool). You stay with him while his fever eases, the tip of Levi's tail winding shyly around your foot, apparently without him consciously realising it. Levi helps you out of the bath afterwards, his grip surprisingly steady so you don't slip. You wrap each other in towels and stand there for ages in a shivery hug, Levi softly smiling despite still being a bit sick.

Satan

Satan stays in his room, but is honest about what's going on and phones you to say he's still here if you need him in any way. You ask him if he'd like you to visit, and he says his main concern would be your wellbeing, but given the choice, he admits it would be nice to see you when he isn't well. You of course go and sit with him, you talk quietly and then read some books together. Satan drinks a tea he made to help with colds, but he also makes his favourite tea for you too, thoroughly washing his hands and also wearing a mask before touching or preparing anything for you. He seems to appreciate being able to be a good host for you, especially when he can see you really like the tea he made.

Satan explains a little bit about demon physiology and what it feels like to be this ill, some of which you never could have guessed. He keeps his mask on because he wants to be close to you, and you let him rest on your shoulder and rock the chair a bit. Satan says that he's lucky to have you, and thanks you for being so caring when he feels out of sorts. He wraps his arm softly across you and just listens to your breathing, letting it comfort him.

Asmodeus

Locks himself in his room and will only correspond with you via text. He's so afraid you're going to obtain a spare key to his door that he panics and sends you a snarky message, hoping to put you off seeing him. He regrets it immediately and in a moment of even more panic, takes a photo of himself looking miserable in a pile of blankets and tissues, then sends it to you so you have something to blackmail him with for being horrible. Eventually he unlocks his bedroom door and has a little cry, too defeated to care anymore.

You gently knock and tell him it doesn't matter if the door is open or closed, locked or unlocked, you would never come in if that wasn't what he wanted. You also tell him it's okay to need some space and he doesn't have to panic about telling you 'no', you're not going to burst in without his consent. Asmo cries even harder at your sincerity, then asks if you'll come in because he needs to apologise.

You do, and you gently show him you've already deleted the picture he sent you, you would never dream of using it for blackmail. Asmo just cries and cries. He tearfully confesses that he doesn't think he's ever been a good or supportive partner, not since his days as an angel, and that it's moments like this that he realises just how far he's fallen. You hush him, soothing him in your lap until he's just softly hiccuping, you stroke his hair and tell him he hasn't fallen so far that you can't see how giving and selfless he can be.

With a lot of kindness and encouragement, Asmo realises he loves being comforted by you when he's sick. If he sniffles he'll peek shyly up at you afterwards, checking to make sure you found it cute. He loves it when you say "...aww, come here," to reassure him that he's loved.

Beelzebub

Still attends RAD classes, it genuinely doesn't occur to him that taking care of himself is a good enough reason to stay home. He nearly goes to the gym that evening too, but when he starts to feel woozy on the way over, he's sensible enough to give you a phone call instead. You quickly go and find Beel outside, and you walk back to the House of Lamentation together. You keep Beel's arm around your shoulder because he says he feels shaky, and even though you both know that Beel isn't exactly putting much weight on you, he still appreciates that you would do that for him.

Once you're back home, Beel apologises for the trouble and for worrying you, saying he must be coming down with a cold. He sits in the kitchen with a steamy bowl of water and a towel over his head, thanking you for looking after him and saying he's trying to clear his blocked nose so that he can actually smell and taste the soup you're cooking for him.

Belphegor

He's been coming down with a cold all week, all you can hear are the most congested, wet sniffles as he wipes his nose on the cuff of his sleeve (he also complains that this is Mammon's fault and Mammon's cold). You often let him sleep in the library next to you while you finish studying, you bring a blanket from your room for him and make sure he drinks enough water.

One night Belphie finds you in the kitchen, he'd been meaning to ask if you maybe wanted to take his temperature, or sit with him while he eats. He's barely gotten one word out before he has to muffle a forceful sneeze in his jumper, looking faintly annoyed at himself. Trying to gently joke and make him feel better, you give a wry smile and say "are you trying to make me feel sorry for you?" and he gives a grateful little chuckle and says "heh.. maybe a bit." You ask if he wants to be spoon-fed and Belphie smirks as if you're the ridiculous one, but then sits there waiting for you to do so, he doesn't bother pretending he didn't want you to.

Even after he's recovered, Belphie suggests that you and he should swap blankets permanently now, since he's sneezed about a hundred times in yours (you know he's joking, but he quietly adds that yours makes him feel close to you... and maybe you'd like his too, since it's super soft and warm... and he wants to give you something comforting too).