You see them in cute/silly pajamas - Part I

[ these 1st anniversary rewards have made me so stupidly overjoyed, I hope everyone's getting things and having good luck, being able to interact with Barbatos and Diavolo has been the present I never thought would happen and it's making me so happy!! ;w; ]

Part I - Diavolo, Barbatos, Solomon, Simeon, Lucifer
-
Diavolo

You knock on his bedroom door and Diavolo calls out that you can come in, he's sitting up in bed finding it very sweet that you would still politely knock, when this is sort of becoming your bedroom too. But then you halt in surprise when you see he's wearing the cute set of pajamas you bought him, the fabric is pink with a pattern of tiny red fruits. Diavolo places down the book he was holding and you can see the sleeves are a bit short for him, though he doesn't seem to mind. He's looking at you too, wondering if your reaction is a good one, and in fact... what your reaction is about. But then you run over and leap onto the bed, excitedly exclaiming that he looks adorable, and Diavolo immediately beams in relief, saying "do I?", his hands gently tugging on the buttons and pocket at his front like he's completely unused to them. He makes a soft '-oph' sound and catches you when you tackle him in a hug, then he scrunches his eyes as his smile takes over his whole face, saying he's always thought pink goes well with his hair.

Barbatos

He accepts your gift very solemnly and sincerely, he can't help giving a small bow as you hand the folded pajamas to him, you think he'd have the same reaction if you told him this was a ceremonial outfit from your realm. When Barbados excuses himself and then returns with them on, he somehow still looks adorable even though he didn't realise you wouldn't normally wear formal dress shoes with pajamas. He smiles at your reaction, happy to have cheered you somehow. Then he compliments the style and quality of the tailoring, saying this was a really thoughtful gift and saying thank you for thinking of him.

Solomon

Solomon gives a quiet chuckle when he sees you bought him pajamas with sparkly wizard hats all over them, then smiles cheerfully at you and says he'll definitely wear them, but he can't make any promises that they'll make him look cute. If you say anything to the effect of: "Solomon you always look cute!!", he'll laugh and wryly say that he's not sure about that but that he's glad and flattered that you think so. He gives you a tight hug and teasingly lifts you off the ground a bit, then takes off his cape and drops it over you, saying now you need something fun and magical to wear too.

Simeon

"For me? Oh.. my goodness..." Simeon tries his very best, but he can't keep a straight face for more than a couple of seconds when he sees you bought him brand new merchandise pajamas from the popular human-world series 'Tale of the Seven Lords', and you can't help finding it adorable that Simeon gets laugh-tears in his eyes barely seconds after he starts giggling. "Do you really want me to wear these??" Simeon manages, jokingly swatting them at you and then pulling you into an overwhelming hug. You solemnly nod the whole time, saying "Of course. It's a really outstanding series you know."

Lucifer

He didn't mean for you to catch him wearing them, you were supposed to be attending a sleepover at Purgatory Hall that night. When you run back to his room because you forgot something, you're stunned to see Lucifer wearing the cute pajama set you bought him, you'd been pretty sure he banished your gift somewhere akin to the forbidden tomb after you gave it to him. He's tall, so the pant legs only just reach his ankles and he's walking around in socks. Lucifer momentarily pauses as you open his door and stare at him, his glare icy as he disdainfully asks, "did you need something?"

You're about to wordlessly point to your backpack, but then, since Lucifer's determined not to acknowledge this situation, you point to him instead. "Hm?" Lucifer walks over to you, and as soon as he's in catching distance you leap into his arms, Lucifer looking startled as he quickly holds you, your legs are now wrapped around his waist. "...yes?" Lucifer only just manages to sound aloof, he absolutely knows he's not going to get away with it now, you're definitely going to ask.

"...are you wearing those because I'm not sleeping here tonight?" you say teasingly.

Lucifer's flat expression doesn't change, before he replies, "no. I'm wearing them because I miss you."