When you ask to do their makeup - Part I

[ I am giving the reader a skill I definitely don't have in this, which is makeup. But I thought this would be cute after reading the current event story, I would do the boys makeup if I could or they wanted me to! :_)) ]

Part I - Diavolo, Barbatos, Lucifer, Mammon, Levi
-
Diavolo

"On me? Why not." Diavolo settles down in front of you, he's incredibly curious and keeps peeking open his eyes as you lean over him, following your movements with his gaze. He encourages you if you pause, saying that he knows he'll love whatever you choose. You end up going with a very dark shadow around his eyes, which ends up making Diavolo look quite fearsome and masculine, like some high-fashion model.

When he sees your work, Diavolo is genuinely shocked, he keeps staring and saying that he didn't know he could look like this, it isn't often that he would pay much mind to his appearance. Then he says you really are amazing, and asks if you'd like to see him like this in his demon form too, as he'd love to wear it to an official event in the future too.

Barbatos

Barbatos doesn't mind the idea of wearing makeup, he's just unused to any fuss or pampering being directed toward him. When you ask if you might see the colour of his fingernails to match your work, Barbatos tentatively tugs at the end of each finger of his glove, as if suddenly shy about this matter, or wondering if the colour may not be to your taste.

He gently places his hand in your palm and you see he has quite long, nimble fingers, the hue of nightshade on his nails makes them look both elegant and dangerous. Barbatos hesitates, then draws his hand back after a moment, maybe you hadn't meant for him to rest his hand in yours. But he gives you a very touched, almost pained little glance when you gently stop him, saying his hands are lovely.

Very carefully, you apply the same shade of deep purple to his lower lip. Barbatos angles himself in the way that's easiest for you, his manner calm and reassuring as you lean in to complete his upper lip, even though you can feel the intensity of his gaze up close. Your brush follows the line of his cupids-bow, and Barbatos makes sure not to move, smiling at you with his eyes when you're done.

He gives you the softest glance when he sees your work, then can't help a low chuckle as if he's nothing but humbled by your attention.

"Thank you. I feel a lot prettier now."

Lucifer

"Hm? You missed me looking like this already...?" Lucifer's voice is low and warm and all too pleased that he's the focus of your attention.

He's happy to get to his knees while you work, though there's something unnerving and intimidating about leaning over him like this, especially when Lucifer's looking up at you as if to beckon you closer, something devouring in his gaze.

He's confident that he can pull-off any look, and he isn't wrong. Even though you had initially been attempting something a little more angelic in theme, Lucifer purposefully rises to his full height in a way that looks nothing but sinful. He's only being playful though, and Lucifer looks endeared and slightly chuffed with himself when he can see that he's amusing you and making you smile.

Mammon

"Ya wanna see Mammon at his modelin' best, do ya?" Mammon puffs out his chest and beams as soon as you mention makeup, telling you that none of his brothers can pull-off both cute and extreme looks in the way he can.

You decide to take Mammon up on his offer and create a look inspired by some of Mammon's favourite clubs, you use a lot of neon and contrasting colours, you even manage to incorporate glitter.

Mammon looks utterly speechless at first, then murmurs your name, his tone heartfelt. "Whoa... I... I'm impressed... hey..."

Mammon's bluster has completely faded, and whereas he first thought you and he were going to spend the night showing-off to Asmo, now all Mammon wants to do is spend the night gently putting as much care and attention into doing your makeup as you did for him.

Leviathan

"Uh... um... I don't know if it will make me look any cuter. But if that's what you want..."

In truth, it's not the makeup that Levi is embarrassed about, he's just suddenly self-conscious that now you're going to see his bad skin close-up. In fact, he even gets out his foundation straight away, thinking that you'll definitely want to use this before any fancier stuff.

But you shake your head, saying actually, you were just going to give him anime eyes, his skin is beautiful and perfect as it is. "I w-w-wouldn't say perfect-" Levi stutters, but you have to wait until his eyes stop watering as what you said meant a lot to him.

Afterwards, if you say it's really sweet to see him looking like this, Levi will say you're being too sweet to him, can't you see you were already about to make him cry.

Levi's already done female character cosplays from time to time, and he tells you that if there are any other characters (of any gender!) that you like, he'll happily sew a new cosplay and wear it for you, or sew both of you a cosplay, so you can wear them together.