Grand Opening!

{2nd Pov}

"Charlie, are you sure this will go smoothly..?" Vaggie asked a bit worryingly. Her arm was wrapped around the blonde demon who was also a bit nervous about this whole event.

You, on the other hand, were kinda excited, but not that much as your date was with Alastor.
Questions were running through your head. Like, what if you make this awkward immediately, what if you slip up on something and he will laugh, or or, will he leave you for another women without a second glance??

It was hard not to worry when Alastor was an overlord who is above everyone else.

"I'm sure everything will go fine! But uh, you might want to talk to (Y/n), she looks.... Eh.." Charlie muttered out, pointing her finger toward you. I mean, she had a right to be worried, you were shifting in your spot, glancing around the room faster than lightening, sweat beginning to form on your head.

You were praying to Lucifer that the party will go great.
But right now, all you had to do was find Alastor, hang out with him til your singing gig was up and the rest, well, wing it.

"(Y/n)? Are you going to be okay by yourself?" Vaggie asked, poking your arm gently, having you blink out of your trance, "What– Oh, yeah. Yeah I'll be fine."

Of course you wouldn't. But you didn't want to stress Charlie out. She already had a lot on her plate as of now. Putting more would just make her overweight (Another term, overstressed).

Charlie frowned, unsure about leaving you by yourself. But, the other side of her pure brain is trusting and sure that you'll be just fine.

"Come on, Vaggie. We need to set up the stage." Charlie said, putting a hand on her girlfriends shoulder. Vaggie glanced at her with a questioning look.
Charlie nodded at her, causing the moth demon to sigh.

"We'll be near, see you later." Vaggie hesitated. You looked her in the eye with a smile.
"See you girls in a bit." You replied in a sweet tone.

They started to head into the crowds of demons who were here for whether here for the food, alcohol, men/women, or maybe, just maybe, for the actual redemption idea.

Now you were on your own in this large crowded loud room.
In all honesty, this was the most people you were with. Again, you were basically isolated all your time here.

Sucking up your strength to go in that large bunch of demons, you made your way through the herd. If you wanted that to go smoothly, you were thinking in your ass. You kept getting bumped, pushed, cursed, and elbowed.

Now you were just plain sore from all the aching limbs. But on the bright side, you managed to get to the snack table. All you needed to do was wait.

And so you did.

The familiar voice started to echo through the room saying, "Testing, testing."

You turned your head towards the stage, Charlie was tapping the microphone lightly while Vaggie was standing next to her with a hand on her back for reassurance.

"Good evening, Denizens of Hell! As you know, I am Charlie, the princess and owner of the Happy Hotel." She began confidently. Charlie grabbed the microphone with both of her hands, eyeing the room quickly. "I am pleased to find all of you here tonight for the Grand Opening of this hotel. I've worked hard to get this business up and running. With all the support I have from my friends and partner, I am proud to announce that this company for rehabilitating sinners will hopefully let you realize that, you don't need to fall all the way to the dark side.. There will always be a good thing that will come out if you try!"