Order Up!

(Your Work Outfit!↑)

|July 18th, 1923|

{Y/n's Pov}

"Hello, sir! What would you like today at Clover Diner?" You asked happily as you took out your notepad. The man looked through the menu for a moment. "Uh, I'll have a breakfast special and a black coffee, please" He ordered.

You wrote down his request and gave him a smile, "We'll have your order ready soon!" You skipped to the order window and hanged the paper on the order clip, "Breakfast special and black coffee!" You yelled out flipping to a blank page.

"Excuse me, ma'am!"
You turned to the calling voice skipped with every step to the table. "Yes, sir?" You asked folding your hands behind your back. "May I have..." He trailed off, but the voice sounds familiar.. The man put down the menu with a, oh so familiar, smile. "You?~"
You blinked before your smile flattened a bit, then letting out a laugh. "Alastor, Jesus Christ!"

The brunette boy let out a chuckle and leaned onto the table, "So, your not available then? That's a shame, dear" He shook his head with a smirk. You laid your hands on the table with a giggle, "So, what happened? It's been over a week since you left" You reminded, tilting your head.

He let out a sigh and leaned back on his seat, "My father kept me inside trying to 'make a man' out of me, ridiculous" He quoted. Wow, that's rough.

"Well, I wish you luck on your journey" You joked, making him roll his eyes playfully. "Now, you gonna order something? Ima kick you out if you don't" You purred showing your notepad.

He chuckled and nodded, "Actually yes I do, I'd love black coffee. You know how I like it dear, and cooked venison" He ordered. You wrote them down and stuck the pen between your ear.

"Okay, sir. Your order will be ready soon~" Your teased with a wink. Alastor chuckled and waved his hand dismissively. You walked to the order window and leaned in, "Cooked venison, and a pitcher of black coffee!" You yelled out and went behind the counter searching for 2 mugs.

Ring! Ring!

"(Y/n), coffees ready!" Katie chirped, "Thank you!" You replied swiping the pitcher from the window. You set the mugs on the counter and filled them up. The bell rung again making you flinch slightly.
"Venison for table 14! Breakfast special for table 4!" Carter, the cook, announced, you scurried to get the plates and placed them on the tray with the coffee.

You picked up the tray and swayed to table 4. Placing the men's plates next to him, he licked his lips ready to dig in. "And there you go sir, hope you enjoy your food at Clover Diner!" You remarked with a smile.

"Thank you ma'am, maybe I can see you after work?~" He asked flirty, you gulped and let out a nervous giggle. "I'm sorry sir, I don't think I can do that.." You clarified and walked to Alastors table, not wanting to hear his response.

You placed the venison and black coffee on the table, "Here you go, Al. Hope you enjoy it!" You cheered, he hummed and poked the meat, "I wish you were the one cooking it, your style is more fantastic" He cocked his head with a smirk.

You scoffed and rolled your eyes, "Oh stop with your little childish act, Lucas!" You booped his nose, making him blink quickly. Cute...

"My, my, darling you should show some respect towards your costumers" He grinned raising a brow. You squinted your eyes at him as you hit his head with your notepad.
"You're barely a costumer, Al. Don't hide that fact" You said with an innocent smile, he groaned and rubbed his head.